Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

welcome to the world of religious extremism. Grow a beard and pray allah that he will fulfill your ludicrous aspirations in life.

haha you sumbitted the story! thats great! You gotta have an A for that now.

I couldn't believe the Shane Warne thing when I heard it last night. You really got to feel sorry for the guy. I feel more sorry for myself, because no wI don't get to see him carve up the opposition. On the bright side, last nights game was really good, especially as I'm one of the fe that thought Symonds deserved his spot in the team. I talk about cricket more than people want to hear from me.

yeah, I like Silverchair. Used to at least. I listened to them a fair bit when the became popular, especially teh freakshow stuff. I hated Diorama though, and really just don't listen to them.

apart from writing/recording/work...? I'm probably online or sleeping the rest of the time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

praise be to allah. hmm i see osama's back in the news. just excellent!

if i don't get an A, obviously the teacher is unfit to teach. haha, j/k [img]smile.gif[/img]

yeh, poor guy (shane warne that it). poor you, too! my dad and brother were talking about Symonds. I have no idea about him, heard he was really great though. We are talking about the same person right? you can talk about cricket all you want!

You hated Diorama? to tell you the truth, everyone's saying that's a great CD, but to me, Neon ballroom and the other were better...I mean, i still love diorama, but i prefer the others.

sleeping sounds good!

well nice talking to you bucket. but i am off to have a shower now...so ask some questions for later [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got an A+ for both my stories!
    Thanks bucket!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123