-
October 8th, 2003, 08:33 AM
#1
Inactive Member
*reminises*
I got mad at this board when it was all old official GC boardness like.
Damn...
-
October 8th, 2003, 09:03 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
was that my board?
this one has been here since august 1999, so if it ever looked like the GC one they copied me!
I think you might have gone to the GC board that is also on hostboard though...
-
October 8th, 2003, 11:29 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I don't think this board's ever really been about GC. You can't even say ***** or ************** without it being blocked.
-
October 9th, 2003, 11:02 AM
#4
Inactive Member
True. And, I can still talk about mest. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 9th, 2003, 03:26 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
exactly what censorship is for.
-
October 9th, 2003, 10:00 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
for now you can. as long as it's along the lines of "mest aren't as good as Slightly Decent".
-
October 10th, 2003, 01:55 AM
#7
Inactive Member
What's that? Mest are better then SD? * agree.
-
October 10th, 2003, 11:51 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
-
November 24th, 2003, 02:53 AM
#9
Inactive Member
I like throwing bottles at them while they're performing.
PS-Whoa, it's Jess.
-
December 1st, 2003, 01:39 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Shut up bucket. it was all GC like. It was purple and orange, and you only changed it because the official board went down.
Shut up. Christ, i only just got here and im pissed off already.
PS: These smilies suck.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks