Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hahah today I found out that Jets For Kids are no longer doing the inME gig, but now PMA are
    hahhah!

</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Also i'd like to let you know that i found this quite the funnys.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I heard that Jets4Kids have changed their name to Sunnyday6 now..
    hot on the gossip
    *sigh*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh my goodness

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by garlicbread:
    I heard that Jets4Kids have changed their name to Sunnyday6 now..
    hot on the gossip
    *sigh*
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>does this stop them being shit?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by the new kid:
    local bands by their very definition are not very good. as soon as a band is good, providing they work as hard as a "good" band should, they begin to get the recongnition they deserve and move away from the "local" area. then they are no longer what i would call local.
    tNAS is a perfect example, theyre no longer a local band because theyve bothered to go out, get around and put some effort into being a band, not sitting on the internet sporting bullshit politics or saying that other bands are crap.
    this is what u need to do, not make yourself feel better about your band not being very good by convincing yourself that on a scale of "local bands" youre not that bad. that scale is pointless.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah but are local bands "undergound and hardcore"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*shrugs* probably not

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

who is this garlic bread fellow who is gossiping about us. its annoying. and the other point is for good old *im ace* ed. have u even heard us. and if ur referring to the xmas gig then forget it cos it was our first gig that we admit we werent ready for. however now we are. and am i the only one who thinks clone romeo sound like spandau ballet minus the GOLD and added the arrogance.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oooooooo god, here we go *rolls eyes*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by i-dont-smell:
    who is this garlic bread fellow who is gossiping about us. its annoying. and the other point is for good old *im ace* ed. have u even heard us. and if ur referring to the xmas gig then forget it cos it was our first gig that we admit we werent ready for. however now we are. and am i the only one who thinks clone romeo sound like spandau ballet minus the GOLD and added the arrogance.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    youre pretty funny.
    now fuck off

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I blame Martin Kemp. It is his fault totally. HE made us sound like Spandau Ballet. I have seen you. At the drum bar. you are shit.