Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by robo-plegic wrong cock:
    WATCHIT ED!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>excuse me?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kenny Drepson:

I'm not sure who is who on here, but who cares if someone is a better singer than someone else, do what you do and enjoy it, give people a chance. If we didn't give each other a chance, you wouldn't be in the band you are in now, if you are in one . I so hate bitching....I hate it....with a passion.

Gy bands are ace! I love gigs, I love seeing live music. It beats sitting at home watching tv, or even typing on here.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I agree with ya there...how come every1 seems to hate each other so much on here?...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by i-dont-smell:
    id like to make a few pointers AGAIN!

2. who ever saw us at the drum bar was seeing us without our (at the time) drummer mark and the replacement for that night only had only a small amount of time to rehearse the 2/3 songs. which i particularly think he did quite well for someone who didnt even know the songs.

dood... you never even bothered telling me that u had a new drummer... thats fuckin lame man. get your shit sorted. and to this day, you STILL havent said to me "your not our drummer"
    basically you used me for the recording, and thats that.
    and also you had no intention of telling me untill i tried to talk to you on msn and you blocked me. THATS WELL 'ARD. and then blatantly tried to lie to me saying your computer was fuckin up which i know was a lie coz i went on adies addy and you were online. and then admitted bout half hour later that you blocked me and stating that your a mate!!!>!>!>! what kind of mate does that?
    G.E.T.Y.O.U.R.S.H.I.T.S.O.R.T.E.D.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Band politics is probably one of the worst parts about bands.. like if theres a member whos a mate, but cant play for toffee.. how do yer tell 'em without hurting their feelings? pfffft..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by garlicbread:
    Band politics is probably one of the worst parts about bands.. like if theres a member whos a mate, but cant play for toffee.. how do yer tell 'em without hurting their feelings? pfffft..</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I think id just rather be told i was shit to be honest.Itd stop more embarrassment in the future.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

if you we're shit you'd have heard about it by now.....I'm always the one that has to tell people they're shit/boot em out, and being as I want a grand band I have no problem with saying it, cos usually the people concerned won't give a shit..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

p.s. i-dont-smell heres some advice for you
    fuck off no one gives a shit

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by drumming dood:
    p.s. i-dont-smell heres some advice for you
    fuck off no one gives a shit
    some people will never learn to take their own advice

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hippychick2101:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by garlicbread:
    Band politics is probably one of the worst parts about bands.. like if theres a member whos a mate, but cant play for toffee.. how do yer tell 'em without hurting their feelings? pfffft..</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I think id just rather be told i was shit to be honest.Itd stop more embarrassment in the future.
    holly, if ur shit, ill tell you... and u know i will, so dont worry. youre not shit

Inactive Member robo-plegic wrong cock's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

this is all rubbish. so many people thinking theyre dead imprtant! none of us are!
    xxx