Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: spam

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DJ-Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2000
    Posts
    2,130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not creative enough to come up with some bizarre plan for you to make millions,nor do I have a revolutionary product that will change your life (apart from titagotchi,the pocket prossy).My cause is a simple one.Send me a pound or a dollar.Thats it,you gain nothing and I make money with absolutely no outlay.Feel free to pass the idea around,but send me the money.I don't want to work,or put the slightest effort into making money whatsoever.I just want some now.I can't be bothered to do anything except milk someones idea,and put less effort into it than they originally did.I want your money.If you have it-send it.I won't even say thanks.I will become rich off of all of you,but hell at least you won't feel stupid for being sucked in by me cos I never lied.I want your money.You have it.Give it to me.
    I am the prince of spam



    ------------------
    shut that cunts mouth before I fuckstart her head

  2. #2
    Inactive Member G4rf's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 15th, 2002
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    omg i was always the king of spam, but lets not go into that.

    <marquee><font color="#FF00FF">Spam is just ham in a can </font></marquee>

    ------------------
    Why cant i say what i need you to hear?

  3. #3
    professor_pumpernickle
    Guest professor_pumpernickle's Avatar

    Post

    I am the spamish inquisidator.


    borccolli and spam, jam and spam, spam and ham, spam and spam.

    ------------------
    I Love Killer Tomato.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SkimmedMilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2000
    Posts
    658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    www.spam.com is one of the best sites ever, erm, GO VEGAN

    ------------------
    I AM TRUTH

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Movielife's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2000
    Posts
    199
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    www.spen.com/wheresmyfreeliftsyoucunt.fromgaz

    ------------------
    Last Weeks Minutes From The Meeting Of The Secret Society Of Your Friends Who Actually Hate You - dRoWnInGmAn H.a.T.e.S y.O.u

  6. #6
    Sheriff^John^Bunell
    Guest Sheriff^John^Bunell's Avatar

    Post

    anyone want to be in my Spamily?

    ------------------
    I want you to want me,
    I need you to need me.
    I'm begging you to beg me,
    and I want you now.

  7. #7
    Gangstapunkbarbie
    Guest Gangstapunkbarbie's Avatar

    Post

    hello i am new here but have decided u lot are nice cos SPAM rules!! i have enjoyed spam since i was a child and will forever more it is and always will be "SPAM king of the world"
    lovin yall
    me

  8. #8
    professor_pumpernickle
    Guest professor_pumpernickle's Avatar

    Post

    hey barbie
    hey ken
    wanna go for a ride? wink
    sure ken
    hop in.

    Who r u barbie??

    ------------------
    I Love Killer Tomato.

  9. #9
    Sheriff^John^Bunell
    Guest Sheriff^John^Bunell's Avatar

    Post

    no-one wants to be in my spamily.


    ------------------
    I want you to want me,
    I need you to need me.
    I'm begging you to beg me,
    and I want you now.

  10. #10
    professor_pumpernickle
    Guest professor_pumpernickle's Avatar

    Post

    Ill be in youre spamily.

    ...aslong as i get to be great aunt spamina

    ------------------
    I Love Killer Tomato.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •