Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: survey

  1. #11
    professor_pumpernickle
    Guest professor_pumpernickle's Avatar

    Post

    What are you saying team henkat?


    ...encouragement is not good.

    i smuck, u suck.

    ------------------
    I Love Killer Tomato.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member bED bUG's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2002
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well well well who has shut there big inconvint mouth it is u mr gargan i do belive.So go away and look for the land u call home cos u obviously do not come from here.so go away.I still say that this topic is better then 'who is the hardest tv chef'. but not for u cos u have no imagination so grow down and get one.

    ------------------
    be nice to your kids....they'll be picking your nursing home.

  3. #13
    Gangstapunkbarbie
    Guest Gangstapunkbarbie's Avatar

    Post

    Well said Bug Well said i mean dont people who are all grown up n stuff bore u ? they do me

    ------------------
    I Great And It Is Great That I Am So Great

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •