Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: piss

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ill bang ya u kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    why wen u run a bath u go 4 a piss b4 u get in then as soon as ure ass hits the btm of the tub u need to go again sombody help me with this i av scouwered the net 4 many an hour looking 4 the reason Y!!!

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member will,king of skutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2001
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dunno.

    Do you get out and go at that point? Or do you just let it all out and bathe in it, then wash yourself in it?


    ------------------
    We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Rachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2001
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I always let myself be showered in piss

    I just wish they didn't cum after that

    ------------------
    No man is ever worth the paradise manifest

  4. #4
    Inactive Member will,king of skutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2001
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe you should try it with humans?

    ------------------
    We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Rachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2001
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like they way you think Dave...I might just do that wink

    ------------------
    No man is ever worth the paradise manifest

  6. #6
    Inactive Member will,king of skutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2001
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol - no problem

    I've seen the bruises that horse gave you when it cum!


    ------------------
    We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Rachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2001
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whey wink
    And all I had to do was tickle his testicles....

    ------------------
    No man is ever worth the paradise manifest

  8. #8
    Monkey Teaser
    Guest Monkey Teaser's Avatar
    I saw a horses testicles once. They looked funny.

    ------------------

  9. #9
    professor_pumpernickle
    Guest professor_pumpernickle's Avatar

    Post

    whoopie goldberg has teeth like a horse.

    ------------------

    whats better? a lie that draws a smile or the truth that draws a tear? ..........

    Sometimes I wish I was a little kid again....skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts!

    [This message has been edited by professor_pumpernickle (edited February 28, 2002).]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member SkimmedMilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2000
    Posts
    658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    so does maggie

    chriss your not on the net while in the bath are you, very dangerous

    my shower was blocked the other day but i never noticed until i had a wank and a piss. nearly overflowed it did, ah well.

    ------------------
    From the core of my being comes this promise to myself
    that I won't break my honor before all.
    A one-way mission through life, I won't change my course.
    There's far too much to experience and accomplish to waste a precious
    second drunk or hazed. An effective revolutionairy through
    the clarity of mind that I've attained. I see it all for what it
    is as Gommorah's Season Ends in the grave.
    So many have become demoralized that now a change must be forced or all will
    perish in the lunacy once it befalls.
    Parasites gnaw at the basis, their vulgar ways bring pointless ends.
    Perpetuating the degeneration.
    In this self is all I need with this oath that keeps me free.
    To this I am forever true. I am straight edge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •