-
April 8th, 2002, 02:43 PM
#1
Inactive Member
What's the most embarassing record in you collection?? The one you hide under your bed? Or claim is a younger siblings??
I have The 12 Commandments Of Dance by the London Boys (who died in a bizarre skiing accident).
My excuse? It was a Christmas present from my parents - who over the years bought me Kylie and Jason records when all i ever listened to was Voice of the Beehive. What were they thinking?
Come on 'fess up!
-
April 8th, 2002, 04:02 PM
#2
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by cheap and evil gurrrl:
I also have the soundtrack to Postman Pat...but that can be quite funny when your out your tiny mind.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
hey postman pat's fooking ace!! dont dis the stud meister
ask paul taylor, he can play it... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
April 8th, 2002, 06:58 PM
#3
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Sheriff John Bunell:
I also have East17 - steam on tape.... but that actually is half my sisters, we won it in a lucky dip thing....... honest.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
The only shame in this is the fact that you are trying to claim it is not yours..
-
April 8th, 2002, 07:00 PM
#4
professor_pumpernickle
Guest
"Human League "Don't you want me baby". And i bought it ! "
Human league are not something to be ashamed of.
Hey its the mirror man, says he's a people fan oohoohohoh1
-
April 9th, 2002, 01:17 AM
#5
Inactive Member
-
April 9th, 2002, 03:03 AM
#6
Inactive Member
oh no.... I own;
The
MANCHESTER UNITED
1995
Football Squad
featuring "Stryker"
We're Gonna Do It Again
I think I might just play it for old times sake, I also have East17 - steam on tape.... but that actually is half my sisters, we won it in a lucky dip thing....... honest.
-
April 9th, 2002, 03:04 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Human League "Don't you want me baby". And i bought it !
-
April 9th, 2002, 03:23 AM
#8
Inactive Member
hhmmm.....probly the backstreet boys old album for someone else (honest) but kept it.
woulda said the simpsons blues album but that is ace!
-
April 9th, 2002, 03:31 AM
#9
Inactive Member
I also have the soundtrack to Postman Pat...but that can be quite funny when your out your tiny mind.
-
April 9th, 2002, 03:47 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Vic Reeves I will cure you
and anything by Metallica
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks