Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yes Gavin, you are always right.

I never used to 'bully' you because you were a greebo, I 'bullied' you because;
    <ul type="square">[*] You smelled like old people[*] Your teeth were yellow[*] You masturabted in history[/list]

which I think you will agree, are all veyr good reasons to take the piss (not bully) out of you.

And was I a 'towny slaaag'?..

I don't think so. I was someone who liked indoe music and since school have started listening to a wider range of music.

I have NEVER listened to 'towny' music like dance etc. And have always liked guitar orientated music because of the stuff my dad used to listneded to when I was a kid... for example, The Ramones, Eric Clapton, Meatloaf (don't take the piss) Chris Rea, The Rush, Pink Floyd.

It's not as if I was in Rockport shoes one day, then the next a pair of two stripe baggy jeans and a limp bizkit hoody.

Who owned a limp bizkit hoody when we were at school Gavin?

John.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hi mister gav. I dont usualy reply to posts which are made soley to try and look down on other peoples opinions but i thought i'd make an exception cos i dont think you actualy know what you're talking about.
    First off you're views on real music are way off primarily because of the music you like. The beatles are pop, they targeted teenagers of their generation much like nowadays, are they real music? of course! music is a combination of sounds that express emotions through the use of melody, rythm etc.
    When elvis came on the scene and when the beatles first landed in amarica, everyone thought they killed music. It was simple, completely diatonic, and based on chord changes alone. If there was a hostboard back in the early sixties there would be stravinsky and miles davis fans complaining like old farts about music being dead.
    But some gave elvis, hendrix, beatles a chance and now these are regarded as some of the musical greats of all time, me included.
    What do YOU view as real music? i view everything as real music bar a few exceptions, all-stars, hearsay etc, purely money and fame. I would be more than happy to discuss music without any elitist attitudes involved.
    Oh yeh your supposed cainings of various members are pathetic! The standard im rubber you're glue technique used by most people with half a brain just makes me cringe, mainly the fact that you think these are witty remarks, tho clearly not.
    We'd all ask you to piss of but we know you wouldnt because basicaly you wouldnt give us the satisfaction. I know how you work, you will only do something in which you would get something out of, so in this case i'll ask of nothing more.

What i'm saying in a nutshell is that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, i like blink 182 and rachmaninoff, but i dont care its up to me what i like not you. You are small weak-minded and petty, dont air your despotic views on hostboard because theyre not welcome.
    PS We also have friends!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

U CAN FUCK OF AND ALL CRAVEN

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No.

professor_pumpernickle

Aw come on guy's take a chill pill, it's getting tedious.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sorry katie [img]redface.gif[/img]

professor_pumpernickle

Better be boy, or i'll have your guts for garters.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i couldn't be arsed to read any of those posts apart from the rickelz/craven ones. i read something about the beatles being pop and then a clown came into the room and started dancing and it got a bit out of hand so i gave up. Anyway - so the Beatles were pop. Why yes, yes they were but they made the transformation from the then-equivalent of a boy band, then they overpowered their officials and grew to become the best, off the rails, drug fuelled, masters of music this world has ever seen. I love to read about the Beatles, their story is incredibly interesting. They're not just about music, they are about destroying the system, i'd say their records only count for 50% or so of the reason i stand by them.
    and oh yeah all this stuff about me thinking i'm better than you is such a load of bollocks - ask anyone who knows me - i hate myself, i hate being me, i hate living in this shit world, i consider myself the lowest form of life on the fucking planet, i don't matter - i'm so small that if i died nobody would notice, so fuck that. you don't know how i feel and think about myself so don't try and fucking tell me what i'm thinking alright.

professor_pumpernickle

Blah blah, i know more than you, blah, blah, shut the hell up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

when did i say i know more than you? i know very little about anything. you're making something out of nothing there.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast