-
June 13th, 2002, 07:22 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I HAVE GOT A 2ND DIPLOMA IN PIANO WHICH MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU.I HAVE HAD SEX JENNI AND GILL AND THE REALLY MANK ONE OUT OF MY MUSIC GROUP!
HAIL MY GREAT PIANO PLAYING.
-
June 13th, 2002, 07:43 PM
#2
Inactive Member
hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haahahahahahaha
-
June 13th, 2002, 07:48 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
June 13th, 2002, 07:54 PM
#4
professor_pumpernickle
Guest
-
June 13th, 2002, 08:33 PM
#5
Inactive Member
My arch nemesis graces these boards! It shall be known that you will someday die, following which, the corroner will remove several piano keys from your mouth. So let it be written, so let it be done
Richard Weeden will die a comedy death... a piano will fall on his head!
-
June 13th, 2002, 08:59 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
June 14th, 2002, 07:27 AM
#7
Inactive Member
UMMMM PIANO HAIL ME THE GOD OF FRANKLIN PIANO PLAYING...I HAVE FUCKED ALL THE BITCHS HO'S IN MY MUSIC GROUP COZ OF MY DIPLOMA MARH MARH MARH.
CRAVEN IS A TOSSER.
-
June 14th, 2002, 07:31 AM
#8
Inactive Member
I know i'm a tosser... who isn't?
-
June 14th, 2002, 09:22 AM
#9
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">UMMMM PIANO HAIL ME THE GOD OF FRANKLIN PIANO PLAYING...I HAVE FUCKED ALL THE BITCHS HO'S IN MY MUSIC GROUP COZ OF MY DIPLOMA MARH MARH MARH.
CRAVEN IS A TOSSER. </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!
-
June 14th, 2002, 09:33 AM
#10
professor_pumpernickle
Guest
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks