Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool translation

What have you heard about Pangea Global?

Junior Hostboard Member NickFury21's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Cool translation

Hi, I know these guys. I have been using them for a long time. They have the best linguists who do very good translations. You can read about them yourself on their site Global Translation Services | Human Translation Services | Pangea Localization Services. Personally, I am very pleased with their services and their prices. They are very cool guys.

Junior Hostboard Member serebrina's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it is interesting for me too

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I never liked translations. And here I needed a quality translation. It's good that I was advised by the translator Translate English to Dutch online | Translate.com thanks to which I managed to make a high-quality translation.

Hostboard Member ReginaldCannon's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

1. Think in English
    The mind is a powerful tool. Use it. Speak to yourself in English and let your thoughts about everything from the local train to the shopping list be in English. Even if you do nothing else, do this!

2. Do not translate from your native language to English
    If you do not know the correct sentence or phrase in English, do not ever translate from your native tongue. Doing this will not take you any further in your learning plus you end up becoming a joke. So, find out what the correct usage is by reading or asking someone.

3. Speak English at every opportunity
    Don’t worry if it doesn’t sound perfect at first. It’s like driving – initially, the traffic lights and other vehicles will give you a scare but after some practice, you can do it without thinking.

4. Learn sentences or phrases – don’t concentrate on single words
    Instead of concentrating on learning new words by themselves, try using them in a sentence. Learn as sentences, not single words. The aim is to get comfortable speaking; improving your vocabulary is a different lesson.

5. Listen to others speaking English
    Listen, listen, listen. Whether it is the radio or the television or a movie. Or a colleague or teacher who speaks good English. Keep listening. This will help you improve pronunciation and accent. Do not imagine that your speaking skills can be enhanced through reading alone.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

In my opinion, it's not enough to learn lists of English words, you need to learn phrases and fragments of language that will help you speak much more naturally. Natural conversation involves language fragments, so when learning new fragments, think about how you will use them in a conversation in a group https://promova.com/grоup-lessons for example, and then practice them - this will help you make the language automatic.