Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Gambling

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 3speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2001
    Posts
    436
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was at a service station on Saturday, I put 40p into a Simpsons slot machine. It was following this I noticed that two Sevens were already at the front of the reel, and they both had Holds available. I held, pressed Start, and BOOM, Lucky Seven! The theme to "A Stranger's Just a Friend you Haven't Met" from the Street Car Simpsons episode played, and I won five pounds. I felt all dizzy, and then decided to buy a KFC meal.
    Two days later I remembered that I could have put that money towards buying myself a new hard drive

  2. #2
    Inactive Member will,king of skutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2001
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For more extracts from Bens' Journal.. visit

  3. #3
    Inactive Member will,king of skutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2001
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member elephant.stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    1,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DJ-Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2000
    Posts
    2,130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its a serious problem...next time you may put a little more in...the way they get you is from winning lots...its a seaside resort curse...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member fozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2002
    Posts
    478
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    i stuck 5p in the mob machine down meggies and got straight on the board, got nudge picker and got 3 squid yet i hate gambling!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member The Sic Eyed Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2001
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Gambling can be harsh,
    I nearly
    lost my house, six of my limbs, two of my kids and my virginity once, all because
    I got carried away
    on a
    slot
    machine one dramatic night in Cleethorpes, not that
    I was sitting
    on top
    of the slot machine and
    someone
    carried it away, or
    that
    someone carried it away
    whilst my house, six of my
    limbs, two of my kids and
    my virginity were happily perched upon
    the 2 penny slot
    machine,
    and
    not
    that anyone even
    carried it
    away in the
    first place, well i'm
    sure it'll be carried
    away one day, not that i'm
    looking forward
    to that
    day of course.

  8. #8
    ixolite
    Guest ixolite's Avatar

    Post

    ^ sounds like fat john ^

  9. #9
    Inactive Member G4rf's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 15th, 2002
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thats ded funny tell us more mike

  10. #10
    Inactive Member FISHous's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ixolite:
    ^ sounds like fat john ^</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    honest john!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •