Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

What's the latest? As far as 'S.O.N.Y' and 'Jets For Kids' are aware, they are still playing it and tickets went on sale on Saturday. Ants, you seem to know the score, is anything you've said re:the cancellation substantiated? Or is it bullshit grown out of a deep-seated hatred for $teve $tanley and Squalid Entertainments? Or perhaps is it a clever marketing ploy sparked out of malice because of a date clash with some uber-cool, underground thing you are hosting? This is a post to say I will still be selling tickets unless informed otherwise by the long-haired-denim-wearing-knob-gobbling-money-grabber that is $$.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well, its still on the solids site and advertised in kerrang this week...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I heard the rumour off someone else..And ok so youre seeling tickets?Why do I care?

My Malice towards Steve Stanley has been around for a lonnnggg time..perhaps you can explain why the Cleethorpes Inme gig is more expensive than dates they have played in London?Its because Steve Stanley puts his prices up to make himself more money..and yes it pisses me off that its on the same day...but like I said before he has done EXACTLY the same thing before nowwith numerous bands and then offers 2quid back off your tickets..as for the Kerrang thing...adverts and press releases have to be there at least 14 days before publication...Which is why I believe it when I am told it.

Tha all dayer is featuring some quality bands...not some whiny little bitches fresh from school..Aconite Thrill are the type of band you will end up wanting to sell tickets for in the future,their success is only a matter of time because their music is very accessable,dead method are an extremely heavy band..not hardcore and latest additions trailer park trash are andrew wk core metal.plus two local bands in the form of Glo and Superfueled..10 hours of uninteruppted music live bands and all day rock dj...a bargain at 4 quid.....or......
    9 quid to see a lame band fronted by teh guy with quite possibly the most annoying voice in the world,playing ridiculous teen angst bullshit by numbers..and if you want to drink??2.50 per pint....sense is the word of the day.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

plus aerosmith are playing too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Plus glo rock! and our singer kills ppl.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Men fill each rage.:
    What's the latest? As far as 'S.O.N.Y' and 'Jets For Kids' are aware, they are still playing it and tickets went on sale on Saturday. Ants, you seem to know the score, is anything you've said re:the cancellation substantiated? Or is it bullshit grown out of a deep-seated hatred for $teve $tanley and Squalid Entertainments? Or perhaps is it a clever marketing ploy sparked out of malice because of a date clash with some uber-cool, underground thing you are hosting? This is a post to say I will still be selling tickets unless informed otherwise by the long-haired-denim-wearing-knob-gobbling-money-grabber that is $$.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

who cares, if they play, ill piss on them. what a bunch of shit cunts... If they dont play, ill piss on ian simpson...(but in a more affectionate manner)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Cheers mate. That rant was neither necessary nor appropriate but if you needed to blow off steam then fine. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I heard the rumour off someone else</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>Thankyou. That's all I wanted to know. In response to your question (I am aware it was given in rhetoric): I don't expect you to care that I am selling tickets but I do expect you to aknowledge and agree that this forum is one of the best ways to inform local music enthusiasts of up coming gigs. Agreed? Right, so it was necessary for me to bring to peoples' attention the fact that the gig will still be taking place and anyone who says otherwise has been misinformed or has an ulterior motive. Thanks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

this forum is one of the best ways to inform local music enthusiasts of up coming gigs.

my sides are spliting with pain. i think you'll find that this forum is crap and the best way is by getting your arse out and putting up posters in places that ppl will them, but its a solid gig and he dose acturly take money off you for advertsing and p.a and all that crap.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Men fill each rage.:
    Cheers mate. That rant was neither necessary nor appropriate but if you needed to blow off steam then fine. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I heard the rumour off someone else</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>Thankyou. That's all I wanted to know. In response to your question (I am aware it was given in rhetoric): I don't expect you to care that I am selling tickets but I do expect you to aknowledge and agree that this forum is one of the best ways to inform local music enthusiasts of up coming gigs. Agreed? Right, so it was necessary for me to bring to peoples' attention the fact that the gig will still be taking place and anyone who says otherwise has been misinformed or has an ulterior motive. Thanks.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE> thanks for what?
    fuck off

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ian,I hardly know you but initial impressions show you to be a smarmy cunt,and my "rant" was all about the fact that you were being sarcastic about the event that I have been organising since last December...yes I put a lot of work into these all dayers,and I have a lot more to come with the fact that I now will be pestering the record companies for giveaways and prizes for the folks that come.
    Dont even pretend that you was genuinly asking me a question...you were making the claim that I started the "rumour" (of which ticket sellers will be the last to know,dont be naive enough to think steve stanley cares about anyone or anything other than money),and at the same time trying to discredit me.The only reason YOU are selling tickets is because your band are playing..and wether or not Inme actually show..you will get paid.So your motives are hardly genuine.

From what Ive seen of you,you come across as someone who thinks the world revolves around them and unless you are involved,it isnt worth participating in.You also strike me as a pretentious wanker,coming across not only in what you have said,but also the way you dress..clothing by student stereotypes are us or whatever.
    Now go jump on the bandwagon that is passing at the minute and fuck off,before I strangle you with your gay student scarf.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast