Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Results 91 to 93 of 93

Thread: Dom....dom..dom

  1. #91
    Inactive Member Flarobstix's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2004
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is simple crap.

    I never bashed Vinnie. I love Vinnie's playing.
    I'm not so much a fan of the mans jazz/swing playing.

    Sue me if I prefer Philly Jo Jones and Sonny Payne. I think Vince himself does as well.

    Erskine said he's not a fan of the videos either. Are you going to say that about him. Please guys. Grow up.

    Stickman? Where's the backed potato?
    Saying you don't like someone's time feel and approach like Dom's, is an opinion. If you don't like it, turn your computer off, or go to a different site. You're not going to stop people from sharing their thoughts on here. even if you don't like them.
    You look like a complete idiot, can't you see that?
    Rather than fighting, tell me something that will change my mind about Dom, if such a recording exists. Until then, I don't have to like him.
    And Stick, if you can't hear that beautiful behind the beat pocket of Keiths or Abe's, well then I think you're the one who's not a drummer. Sting has such an "up on the beat" feel. It makes sense that the 2 wouldn't hook up that great. Vinnie plays dead on. Josh plays on or up whenever I've hear him.
    Am I saying something wrong? Am I trashing these guys? NO!

  2. #92
    Inactive Member Groovesmitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my,

    Mr. Holmes,

    Can you possibly delete all of Stick's silly and meaningless contributions? They are horrid.

  3. #93
    Inactive Member doubledave's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    first, chat rooms-etc is a waste of time

    I have never engaged in such an activity

    I truly believe that all of the the folks who proclaim to be the drummer saint should get off the internet and play or practice their drums with their heart, body and mind.

    I am replying to to the Dom Famularo can not play drums hatfield and Mc coy senario

    This is my first and final registration to a chat event

    If you love to play drums; you should get off the internet; practice and play your drums, who gives a dam about what the other drummer is playing.

    I play drums to make me and others feel good, nothin-more.

    If you want to criticise other drummers; then go and play head to head against the person that you make allegations of having NO-ABILITY

    If you want to attack other drummers, show the proof of your validation of their incompetency.

    Music is about the listener's perception, they are the judges.

    play it-they will come

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •