Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey guys,

I've got a taste of Vinnie on this through one song which was on the Vinnie colaiuta grab bag dvd and I was wondering if any of you could re-seed the full concert on dime!

I've had a piece of the cake but im addicted and want the whole thing!!

Please if anyone has this on their HD then please re-host it! It would be greatly appreciated! Its good to come across new footage of vinnie as i have already gathered most of the stuff thats out there...plus i didnt even know this took place so its a really pleasent surprise

Inactive Member drumclubistanbul's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi.

I have a bad VHS copy of this. If somebody have good quality one, please share it [img]smile.gif[/img] It would be greatly appreciated, too.

PS: If there is not any good copy I can share this bad one.

Inactive Member got_a_matchgrip's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've this thanks to another HODhb member here [THX again!]...& unfortunately i've no means to get it to PC let alone a sharing network ATM...maybe someday; working on it... [img]redface.gif[/img]

It's cool, no doubt [one for the "archives"], but it contains NO "blowing Vinnie" [not that all you folks demand that VC blow all over the place on everything all the time [img]wink.gif[/img] ]...it's just he playing the support accompaniment role & providing the BB for all the acts/artists.

He doesn't do anything that any other great accomplished consumate pro session or tour drummer wouldn't do [-such as Manu; or Omar]; NOT my intent if that seemed "negative". /;-p In this manner i would kind of equate it w the Faith gig. [Disclaimer:] In this case he's simply doing his job as a muso/drummer in this scenario & indeed doing it well. Vinnie the Animal- Chameleon [AWA deserved, fortunate businessman]... /;-]

Some of it is a little "era-boring" [80s] to me...& some of the acts I could care less about. JMO

I didn't intend for that to sound any other way than to be informative <s>for those of you expecting the VC-Venusian stuff</s>... [img]wink.gif[/img]

But then again, around here, the slogan "any Vinnie is good Vinnie" might needs apply here... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 07, 2005 04:07 PM: Message edited by: got_a_match_grip? ]</font>

Inactive Member got_a_matchgrip's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i was intrigued by the small picture of Vinnie sitting behind Eric Johnson
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If I'm not mistaken, a guitarist friend of mine who attended GIT back in the early 90s said something about Vinnie doing a gig there w Eric. I'm sure someone else in here can verify this at some point. Evidently there may be a aud or vis boot floating around somewhere?!

To whomsoever it may apply, I say, U SEND IT [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Someone mentionned in another thread that he was gonna reseed it right?
    Can't remember who it is tho' but that'd be great.I've never seen this show in its wholeness and just dying to.Also, on the dvd that's being sold on ebay,i was intrigued by the small picture of Vinnie sitting behind Eric Johnson...
    Anybody got info on this show??i didn't even know he played with him. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well I know it's not the same concert but if someone could reseed akoustic band in montreal from 2004 that would be much appreciated, have been stuck at 98% for some days: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=25663
    thanks!