Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: grammys

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Randal Walker's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2001
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Vinnie on grammys with ALejandro Sanz

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Clintuplet's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2001
    Posts
    559
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw that too. Neil Stubenhaus was playing bass.

    ------------------

  3. #3
    PhinePhineMusic
    Guest PhinePhineMusic's Avatar

    Post

    yeah! I saw the white gretsch bass drum, and I just thought "oh, cool...he's playing the vinnie sigs"...and then saw the music stand and knew it had to be the man smile


    ------------------
    "First you master your instrument. Then you master the music.Then you forget about all the shit you just learned and just play." -Bird

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Groovemeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2002
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The guy was burning... AGAIN!!!

    It was an awesome performance, as always. The groove was tight and sweet. I'm watching it in the UK, so I am typing this as I watch, but did you see Abe Laboriel Jr. play with the Lady Marmalade women earlier. He is a great player and showman too... wonder what the rest of the night will bring!!!

    Keep groovin'

    Mark

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •