Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: download

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dum-dum-soc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2002
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    How to I download jpegs from my computer to the forum. I havge some cool digital pictures of Dave and Vinnie at their preformances in Chicago?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Steve Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2001
    Posts
    1,243
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont think you can. They need to be online somewhere else already, then you can link right to them.
    If you're desperate, email it to me and I will put it on the HOD server. [email protected]
    Thanks!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 31, 2002 01:22 PM: Message edited by: Steve Holmes ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mja61's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I would love to see those pix. I didn't get a chance to see Vinnie here in Chicago, but I was able to catch Dave and Steve Smith. I took some pics of my own, but they turned out like crap.

    How did Manuwash post those kick-arse pics of Weckl a while back?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •