Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yep, me too! [img]smile.gif[/img]

*is trying <u>very</u> hard atm not to break my pledge and post on the FCPB* [img]eek.gif[/img] LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kattitude:
    LMAO its just sad thats what it is!!

I am looking forward to hearing the new song though.

hope its good since its going on with songs of the calibre of Savage Garden

Kat
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a bloody good point Kat.. if something like Spin was put out with the SG stuff it would make it look lamer than it actually was.

I'm wondering if he might be taking a SG type direction in his new music rather than what he wants.. I mean TTATS was great(IMO) and Darren says it was the album he always wanted to make but it bombed so perhaps he's had to have a bit of a re-think and do stuff that might be more commercially acceptaqble rather than the stuff he actually wants to do.

Just a theory....

[img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Twizzle:

*is trying <u>very</u> hard atm not to break my pledge and post on the FCPB* [img]eek.gif[/img] LOL
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've just lurked over there and there's squabbles going on about it already [img]confused.gif[/img] so can't be arsed with posting about anything there [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh yeah Donna, I agree with you mate. I also think that TTATS was a fine album (apart from 1 or 2 'stinkers' on it) but it was never going to be commercially viable (more's the pity) so I think he's gonna have to bite the bullet and compromise with his next album.

He's done 1 album for Sony (Spin), 1 for him (TTATS) and now he can do 1 for us SG fans! [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMAO I know its hard to just hold back isnt it?? *rereads the pledge*

Kat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh yeah Donna, I agree with you mate. I also think that TTATS was a fine album (apart from 1 or 2 'stinkers' on it) but it was never going to be commercially viable (more's the pity) so I think he's gonna have to bite the bullet and compromise with his next album.

He's done 1 album for Sony (Spin), 1 for him (TTATS) and now he can do 1 for us SG fans! [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Perhaps Daniel can take Rob Conleys place with the artistic input on this one LOL and save us some of those gawd awful electronic squeals!!

Now <u>there's</u> an idea.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]eek.gif[/img] Really...need...to...tell...DebSG...to...shut....t he....fuck....up! [img]eek.gif[/img]

I don't know how much longer I can hold out, Kat! Help meeeee! [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That'd be a fab idea Donna. Perhaps if we beg hard enough? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I remember when Bon Jovi released their greatest hits album.. CrossRoads.. They put two extra songs on it "Always" and "Saturday Night" anyways Always went on to become a mega hit world wide.

I definately think sony is trying to get maximun Darren recognition out of this. Its a good idea for sure cause if you love SG you get this theres the new song that leads you to Darrens new album.

I mean to have this song out three times must mean they think its got "hit" written on it.

I think Savagey vein would be the way to go. Its great blend of music and was always original.

Kat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]eek.gif[/img] Really...need...to...tell...DebSG...to...shut....t he....fuck....up! [img]eek.gif[/img]

I don't know how much longer I can hold out, Kat! Help meeeee! [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMAO I give you permission to go in there and say the words

Kat

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast