Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I cant see any purpose in buying it myself Terry. Unless as you say it has a few extra tracks to make it worthwhile. If the single is standalone with bsides I will possible get that and then the new album. But for me its not really neccessary to get GHs. I think the people that will buy it are possibly people who dont have either album but see it and have an interest in getting all the hits at once.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think that maybe I'd have bought it back in my pre-iPod days cos of the ease of having all the 'hits' on 1 CD but as I've now got both of SG's albums on my iPod, it would seem a bit pointless to buy the same tracks again.
    [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd buy the GH just to have it in my collection * is shallow like that and a shop-a-holic [img]tongue.gif[/img] *!!!

I've actually been thinking about this latest news alot this weekend(more than I should have done!!) and think that after TTATS bombed Darren has had to have a serious re-think about the way things are done and I spose using the SG name is the best way either him or Sony can think of to conjour up more success. Spin was probably more of a commercial success as it was done straight after the SG break up and I remember on the flyers for the TCFC tour he was billed as "Darren Hayes The Voice of Savage Garden"... and I spose that the record execs/Darren's way of thinking is that if it worked once it could work again... but then who knows what goes on behind closed doors.

On a personal note I hope it does give Darren a big boost as I think it was a shame that TTATS didn't do very well as it was a bloody good album.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL Donna I could do exactly the same.. I am weak that way.. if I walk past the record store and see it I cant resist just because it has the name on it.

Kat

DarrensPassion

Oh I'll be getting it cos I have to have everything by them [img]tongue.gif[/img] Is sooo weak where SG/DH are concerned [img]redface.gif[/img]

Janie xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
    Oh I'll be getting it cos I have to have everything by them [img]tongue.gif[/img] Is sooo weak where SG/DH are concerned [img]redface.gif[/img]

Janie xx
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! Once upon a time I wouldn't even have thought twice about buying it so I know how you feel. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, I never say never... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Has anyone else been listening to SG stuff more than usual since this news came out?

*sings along to TBAACM* [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LMAO Donna SG stuff is amaaaaaazing. I did play the video I have on my puter of "Mine" live. I have it on tape somewhere as well. but Im not searching through those.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kattitude:
    LMAO Donna SG stuff is amaaaaaazing. I did play the video I have on my puter of "Mine" live. I have it on tape somewhere as well. but Im not searching through those.
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hadn't listened to any Darren or SG in ages but all this talk of SG has had me reminiscing.. I'd forgotten what a great album Affa is
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Next thing you know I'll be sprawled out on the settee watching S&C with a dreamy look on my face!! [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Got to admit to having my MP3 with ALL Darren stuff on in the car right now (all except TTATS because that came later!). Currently on the first album, which I have to say hasn't really dated that much considering how many years ago we used to have it blasting on a tape of all things!

Just realised that this makes it 3 SG and 3 Darren albums apiece.

Sharon

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567