Monday 24 April Nottingham Royal Centre
    Wednesday 26 April London Hammersmith Apollo
    Thursday 27 April Ipswich Regent
    Saturday 29 April Bristol Colston Hall
    Sunday 30 April Portsmouth Guildhall
    Tuesday 2 May Sheffield City Hall
    Wednesday 3 May Wolverhampton Civic

Who's going to which dates then?

I'll definitely be at the London one, I love the Apollo (was there just the other night actually, to see Doves) and maybe the Ipswich one.

I'm a bit surprised he's doing the UK again - it's nice for us of course but I do feel sorry for others who never seem to get to see him. [img]frown.gif[/img]

And I see the f/c are doing their ridiculous "VIP Packages" again... So once again I won't get anywhere near the front... [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks so much for that Ann - I came online deliberately to check if dates were announced yet. I'm hoping to get to Bristol again, but do wish somebody could get a date THIS SIDE of the Severn Bridge too, so I could do 2 dates.

Having said that, at least we're the lucky ones again having a tour at all. Better start saving my pennies!!

Sharon

Decides to kick self up a**e for feeling so apathetic about it all. With the last tours I was really excited but can't summon up the energy for this one yet. I expect that will change when I've booked the tickets though.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ December 14, 2005 02:38 PM: Message edited by: sharonlk ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've gone slightly over board this time and am doing 5 venues, London, Ipswich, Bristol Portsmouth(VIP) and Wolverhampton.

I've only been able to do so many as me & Barry said we weren't going to get each other xmas prezzies this year and using the money we would have spent on prezzies to go on a huge spree but I've ended up getting my tickets instead [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

*edited as I've drunk quite a bit, am tiddly and a typo queen*!!

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ December 14, 2005 05:11 PM: Message edited by: **Donna** ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the UK again? Not like i'm going to be crushed if Darren doesn't come over here ever again but i think the US/Canada fans have been really patient and that would be an excellent present to them.

Janie DP

Originally posted by **Donna**:
    I've gone slightly over board this time and am doing 5 venues, London, Ipswich, Bristol Portsmouth(VIP) and Wolverhampton.

I've only been able to do so many as me & Barry said we weren't going to get each other xmas prezzies this year and using the money we would have spent on prezzies to go on a huge spree but I've ended up getting my tickets instead [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

*edited as I've drunk quite a bit, am tiddly and a typo queen*!!

<font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ December 14, 2005 05:11 PM: Message edited by: **Donna** ]</font></font>
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hehe, I'm on the brandy atm! Needed a really stiff drink or two after that! See you in London and Ipswich Donna! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sunhawk:
    the UK again? Not like i'm going to be crushed if Darren doesn't come over here ever again but i think the US/Canada fans have been really patient and that would be an excellent present to them.
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree Steen and I hope his new single does well in the US/Canada which will help a possible tour?

As for him coming to tour Oz, well I'm not going to hold my breath, although the single and SG album are doing ok [img]wink.gif[/img] I'll be saving all my spare money to see Robbie December 2006 [img]eek.gif[/img] , one that hubby wants to see too even if we have to travel interstate, so sorry DH! LOL maybe I should look for a job so I can do all the concerts that are appealing so far next year.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I absolutely don't mean this in a bad way, but as a U.S. fan I do feel that we have been extremely patient as have fans in Canada and other places for that matter. I am of course happy that he is touring the UK again. I would be lying though to say that it doesn't hurt alot to feel once again left out and wondering if we ever have a tour here. Sometimes I do wonder what about us? then I feel selfish and horrible and I realise that there are things that are not within Darren's control *sighs* I don't want to see five or ten shows or go to every date at this point I would like just one chance to see him live. I feel so stupid sometimes for getting emotional and crying about it, but it is important to me. I am glad to hear that So Beautiful is supposed to be released on AC radio here early next year, but I'm at the point where I really try to not to get my hopes up about anything. I'm trying to resign myself to the fact that it might not ever happen.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hopefully I might see you at Bristol Donna.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Has everyone bought their tickets already then? I think I'm gonna wait a while - I'm getting rubbish seats when I try now and if I remember rightly, last time a load of better seats went on sale later. Not logical, but hey.

Also, is Hammersmith Apollo really gonna be seated?! How odd - I've never been to a seated show there. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by *Ann*:
    Has everyone bought their tickets already then? I think I'm gonna wait a while - I'm getting rubbish seats when I try now and if I remember rightly, last time a load of better seats went on sale later. Not logical, but hey.

Also, is Hammersmith Apollo really gonna be seated?! How odd - I've never been to a seated show there. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep, Hammersmith is seated. I'm going to that one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast