<font size="8">AROOOOOOOOOOOO</font>
*pants*
That is going in my piccie store right now! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
And Sam, never, never, never apologise for hugeness hun! [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO
[img]rolleyes.gif[/img] JOHNNY!!!! My pretty pretty pretty pirate...
Credit to Just Jack for the pic [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
xxSam
P.S. Yes I posted this completely to serve my own selfish purposes...I felt like posting my own topic...
Oh and many many apologies for the hugeness [img]eek.gif[/img]
<font size="8">AROOOOOOOOOOOO</font>
*pants*
That is going in my piccie store right now! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
And Sam, never, never, never apologise for hugeness hun! [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO
What a totally fabalicious piccie Sam!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
*licks the screen* [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
Janie xx
Anyone care to hazard a guess as to what I have as my wallpaper now? [img]wink.gif[/img] lol
Here's Johnny! *yarrrrrrrr*![]()
*Mwahaha* That's my favourite pic of him...for er..obvious reasons [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO
When I first saw it, it loaded very s l o w l y like down...down...down... [img]eek.gif[/img]
He's just...gah. There are no words [img]tongue.gif[/img]
xxSam
mmmmmm boys in eyeliner [img]wink.gif[/img]
*sneezes*
Michelle
xx
<font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep, tis true. [img]smile.gif[/img]Originally posted by DarrensAngel:
I heard Johnny say Keith Richards was his inspiration for the character [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Apparently, they're buddies. [img]smile.gif[/img]
*Sits drooling at the keyboard*![]()
I heard Johnny say Keith Richards was his inspiration for the character [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bookmarks