Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: hiya

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pandora_001's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2002
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hey guys

    how's everyone doing?

    I wasn't doing that great but right now I'm listening to some SG b-sides so all is right with the world.

    Jo

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Jo [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pandora_001's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2002
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Oniqua,

    how are ya?

    Jo

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by pandora_001:
    Hi Oniqua,

    how are ya?

    Jo
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I'm good I just don't have much to say right now.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pandora_001's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2002
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that's alright, I'm feeling pretty mellow today so I'm just chilling myself

    Jo

  6. #6
    Inactive Member essenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2002
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hello [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member pandora_001's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2002
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi Es

    what's up?

    Jo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •