Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay.... *deep breath in... long slow breath out* I feel better now [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Uh...ok Laurie [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL *breathes in and out with Laurie but doesnt know why we are* I'll hazard a guess and say *whispers* Sony Board?? *kicks it for Laurie* [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laurie, I would love to see a thread like that started.. there hasnt been a good 'discussion thread' on there for a long time!! I agree with you in that I expected more - Spin comes nowhere near the quality of Affirmation, lyrically & musically. I do love most songs on there.. but some are very umm *thinks*.. disposable..I think thats the word I am looking for (I dont want to say cr*p lol) Dirty, Crush are the ones I'm talking about mainly, I guess [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Btw, its working again now isnt it? Posts are showing up like within 1 min of posting it [img]biggrin.gif[/img] woohooo Its a nice change! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It looks like things are running smoother *Crosses fingers* over on the BBS.

    I just started a thread called "What is a Fan?", over there. So I invite you girls (and guys) to come on over and have a discussion, if you like [img]smile.gif[/img] I have to head to bed though, but I will be back [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Hazoomy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dame and i was thinkin you needed SPR [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] / [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
    LOL sorry

  7. #7
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    I've replied to your thread Laurie [img]smile.gif[/img]

    It would be so nice to have a discussion thread again on the DH BBS - it's been a bloody long time! [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL

  8. #8
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    helps in the deep breathing

    In and out


    ummm sounds like another exersise [img]redface.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jen:
    LOL *breathes in and out with Laurie but doesnt know why we are* I'll hazard a guess and say *whispers* Sony Board?? *kicks it for Laurie* [img]wink.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *whispers back* You'd be right

    AAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member RavenP's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2002
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i'm very happy to be back here and very happy for my pretty sig my friend oni let me use. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] and you are doing a fantastic job on the sony bbs laurie, concidering what sony is giving you to work with [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •