Thread: A couple of jokes (+18)

DarrensPassion

Wink

Three couples went out camping. The three husbands stayed in one tent and the three wives in the other. At about 3 in the morning, Bob woke up and yelled, "Wow, unbelievable!" Bill woke up and asked, "What's going on?" Bob said, "I've got a to go to the other tent and find my wife." "How come?" "To have sex! I just woke up with the biggest hard-on I've ever had in my life!" After a pause Bill said, "Do you want me to come with you?" "Hell no! Why would I want you to do that?" "Because it's my dick you're holding."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A 65 year old women came home one dasy and heard strange noises in her bedroom. She opened the door and discovered her 40 year old daughter playing with a vibrator.
    "What on earth are you doing?!", asked Mom. "Mom, I am 40 years old and look at me. I am ugly. I will never get married, so this is pretty much my husband." The mother walked out of the room, shaking her head in disgust.
    A couple of days later, the father comes home from work. He also hears a strange noice coming from the bedroom. Upon entering the room he found is naughter using the vibrator. "What the hell are you doing?!", he asked. His daughter replied,"I already told Mom. I am 40 years old now and ugly. I will never get married, so this is as close as I'll ever get to a husband."
    The father walked out of the room shaking his head too.
    One Sunday, the Mother came home to find her husband watching the Super Bowl. He had a beer in one hand, the vibrator in the other hand. "For Chrissakes, what ar you doing?" she cried.
    The husband replied "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm having a beer and watching a game with my son-in-law!"

ROFLMFAO

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Janie xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LMAO! That second joke near killed me. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks for the funnies Janie! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hugs -- Chai

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LMAO Thanks alot Janie, those were great!! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]