Thread: antiques-index.com

Twizzle

HELP !!!

I've uploaded some piccies to the above but how do I view them? I keep going round in circles LOL.

Also, once I can see them, how can I change my avatar to one of my own pics?

Any tips appreciated [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You can change your Avatar by going into your profile and pressing the "Click here for a custom avatar" button [img]smile.gif[/img]

When I do that another window opens up and I click on browse, then all the pics I've saved come up and I pick the one I want. After that I click on "Upload now" (or whatever it is) and the rest is done for me [img]smile.gif[/img]

*hopes I've explained that properly*

Michelle

xx

DarrensPassion

LMAO I thought they roped you in for all this technical stuff [img]wink.gif[/img]

On antique-index where you upload the pics, just scroll down and it gives you the number of the pics you have uploaded. Click on one to view it [img]smile.gif[/img]

On the avatars here, on your profile you just browse through your pics on your harddrive and then upload it. It does it automatically.

Janie xx

Twizzle

I've uploaded them but I can't find a way to view them. It keeps taking me back to the site-builder [img]frown.gif[/img]

DarrensPassion

Hang on a minute Terry, I'll go and have a look and see if I can explain a bit more clearly [img]smile.gif[/img]

Janie xx

DarrensPassion

OK after you log in there is the box that says Upload your photos. Scroll down underneath and there is a box which says Your Photo Store Collection with all the reference numbers of the jpegs you have uploaded. To view them you just click on one of them. I can't explain it any other way [img]smile.gif[/img]

Janie xx

Twizzle

*has successfully changed the avatar*

Thanks Michelle

I wonder if I uploaded them correctly on antiques-index? Hmmmmmm