Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am selling my inline skates and buying a bicycle....I know I won't fall down off a bike. I just made an ass of myself falling down on the side of the road and hurt my knees *frown*

I am used to roller skates with the little stoppers in the front...inline skates have the brake at the back..damn things *grrrr*

Anyone want some inline skates? LOL

Sara

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well I gave up skating altogether a long time ago because I was tired of falling.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am a pretty good skater..and even can ice skate pretty well, without falling at least, but these inline skates have just gotten the better of me.

Anyone know anywhere I can advertise my skates for sale where I don't have to pay....I didn't realize eBay charged you to sell things, but I suppose they have to make their money somehow.

Sara *with sore knees still*
    [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Yoda14me:
    I am a pretty good skater..and even can ice skate pretty well, without falling at least, but these inline skates have just gotten the better of me.

Anyone know anywhere I can advertise my skates for sale where I don't have to pay....I didn't realize eBay charged you to sell things, but I suppose they have to make their money somehow.

Sara *with sore knees still*
    [img]frown.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwww poor Sara [img]frown.gif[/img] skinned knees are no fun....
    *give Sara peroxide and bacetracin for her knees* [img]smile.gif[/img] I know....I'm such a Mum!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Katt721:

Awwww poor Sara [img]frown.gif[/img] skinned knees are no fun....
    *give Sara peroxide and bacetracin for her knees* [img]smile.gif[/img] I know....I'm such a Mum!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Marci [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] I think that is just what I needed....I was too embarassed to call my mom and tell her..she would just laugh at me...but my hubby did too so there ya go LOL But he didn't see me fall..thankfully

sara *whoses blades are now up on auction on yahoo* LOL