Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry I disappeared for like 1/2 an hour, I am now totally p*ssed off GGRRR But I am back [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Jen
    xox

Inactive Member Jalapeno Popper's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

im not sure who you were talking to before, but im here. [img]smile.gif[/img] lol.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jalapeno Popper:
    im not sure who you were talking to before, but im here. [img]smile.gif[/img] lol.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Popper [img]smile.gif[/img] I was chatting with Terry & Janie before, but they seem to have disappeared.. its all good though, coz you're here [img]smile.gif[/img] How are you?

Jen
    xox

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jen:

Hey Popper [img]smile.gif[/img] I was chatting with Terry & Janie before, but they seem to have disappeared.. its all good though, coz you're here [img]smile.gif[/img] How are you?

Jen
    xox
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

i know, its really not fun when no one is on... im good. how are you? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm here [img]smile.gif[/img] I want you to do an attention message for me on the fanclub board lol

Michelle

xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jalapeno Popper:

i know, its really not fun when no one is on... im good. how are you? [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm okay, but like I said before I am p*ssed off.. grr.. one of my sisters friends who is an idiot and a sleaze is here, giving me a hard time.. grrr!!!
    I hate that message up the top of the site that says "there is noone else around" I feel all lonely! [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    I'm here [img]smile.gif[/img] I want you to do an attention message for me on the fanclub board lol

Michelle

xx
    </font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol oks, you have one coming up! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Its so bloody slow over there, it'll probably be there in about an hr

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 18, 2002 08:52 AM: Message edited by: Jen ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jen:

I'm okay, but like I said before I am p*ssed off.. grr.. one of my sisters friends who is an idiot and a sleaze is here, giving me a hard time.. grrr!!!
    I hate that message up the top of the site that says "there is noone else around" I feel all lonely! [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe

oh...hehe, cant you just tell her to go away...?? here tell her to read this:
    G O A W A Y !!!
    lol. im just kidding. i have to go soon. usually theres people hiding. hmm...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh...hehe, cant you just tell her to go away...?? here tell her to read this:
    G O A W A Y !!!
    lol. im just kidding. i have to go soon. usually theres people hiding. hmm...

Its a him not a her, and thats a good idea, I'll get him over here to read this!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Jen
    xox

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Its a him not a her, and thats a good idea, I'll get him over here to read this!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Jen
    xox

LOL....oops. sorry [img]tongue.gif[/img] well tell him to go away then. [img]smile.gif[/img]