-
July 24th, 2002, 05:44 PM
#1
Lainbrain
Guest
Are you in the area! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Spunky shirt open tatoo!
Do I need to say any more
*thud* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
July 24th, 2002, 06:55 PM
#2
Inactive Member
*looks at you unsure of what hit you in the head* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
July 24th, 2002, 07:10 PM
#3
Lainbrain
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
*looks at you unsure of what hit you in the head* [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL there is a new part on the website with lots of video's its in the videography section.
Check out the one with "Si and Dunk Get Ready" ones and the one called "Si Dancing"
-
July 24th, 2002, 07:13 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Are those pics or the videos? If they`re videos, I won`t have much luck with my slow connection [img]frown.gif[/img]
*runs of to check it out*
-
July 24th, 2002, 07:20 PM
#5
Lainbrain
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
Are those pics or the videos? If they`re videos, I won`t have much luck with my slow connection [img]frown.gif[/img]
*runs of to check it out*</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
[img]frown.gif[/img] they are video's windows, realplayer and broadband.
I hope you can see them even just a still will be worth it.
Lain
-
July 24th, 2002, 07:30 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Ok now you've got me interested. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Is this on the official website?
-
July 24th, 2002, 09:11 PM
#7
Lainbrain
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensAngel:
Ok now you've got me interested. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Is this on the official website?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
*nodds head* yes yes it is.
*sigh*
-
July 25th, 2002, 01:46 PM
#8
Twizzle
Guest
I shall be sure to check THAT out when I get back home [img]wink.gif[/img]
LMAO
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks