Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone, feeling a bit torn...

salomeuk

As most of you probably know by now, I was lucky enough to be a winner on the fanclub meet and greet (UK) competition.

I have been wondering whether to post about it or not, cos on the one hand I don't want anyone to feel left out re the info, but on the other I dont want to appear to be gloating!

Anyway, that's all, now ya know if you didn't b4.

(((Hugs)))

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sue, I'm happy for you, basically I'm happy for anybody who wins the chance to Darren. [img]smile.gif[/img] I know that if the situations were reversed you would be happy for me. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

salomeuk

Aw, thanks hun - and yes, of course I would be happy for you...hope that day isn't too far off!

I guess I am just so used to reading other people's accounts, feels odd somehow! Anyway....

*goes to look at those new Dunk pix again*

[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sue, I'm really pleased for you [img]smile.gif[/img] which one do you think you'll meet him at? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Michelle

xx

salomeuk

Thanks Michelle [img]smile.gif[/img]

I shall go to the Portsmouth one, and just have to leave my friend outside looking after my daughter! Unless I can persuade Tracey to make an exception and count me and Jo as one person (as she's only little) - waddya reckon? LOL!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh hun..anyone who's knows you know that you wouldn't gloat about stuff like that. I'm really happy for you and hope you have a great time. I can't speak for everyone else but I love to hear about other bbs experinces when it come to Darren. I know if I had something really great happen to me I'd want to share it. So don't let people make you feel bad about having something wonderful happen to you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I hope this made sence..i've been alittle skatter the was few weeks. [img]smile.gif[/img]

salomeuk

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lady_Ilona:
    I hope this made sence..i've been alittle skatter the was few weeks. [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Everything made sense apart from this bit, Krissy.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Thanks everyone, you are all being great. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I have to say, all the emails/PMs etc I have had (so far!) have been really kind too. I suppose I was a bit wary after all the bad feeling on Sony re the fanclub - hyper sensitive!

*thinks* better email Sage and see wtf is up with the sig hosting server!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SUE!!! We'll always be happy for you when good stuff like this happens! Especially since you're going to pack us all up in your big bag and bring us along! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Enjoy your win! You have to take tons of pics and then come back and share! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm happy someone we know and love won!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Hugs -- Chai

Twizzle

Sue, I'm thrilled for you and it's great that's it someone from here whom we 'know and love', so to speak [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

Have the most fantastic time and tell us ALL about it! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good for you, Sue [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I hope you have a great time, and get us an autograph will you [img]wink.gif[/img] lol

xxLauren

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast