Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi everyone, feeling a bit torn...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah! Get Darren to sign something for your friend "SOS" [img]wink.gif[/img]

That'd be funny... we could have a collective autograph...

And if you could get him to agree to be my new bear that would be good too...

*runs off to imagine taking Darren to bed every night*

Hugs -- Chai

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lauren [img]smile.gif[/img] :
    Good for you, Sue [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I hope you have a great time, and get us an autograph will you [img]wink.gif[/img] lol

xxLauren
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

DarrensPassion

Sue, you already know I am so pleased for you hun [img]smile.gif[/img] Just enjoy the experience, you thoroughly deserve it and don't forget ........ we want to know ALL the details afterwards! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Janie xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sue....I'm VERY happy for you! For everyone that won! I just can't imagine it! you all must be so thrilled and excited [img]smile.gif[/img] I think that this bbs is a bit more mature and can be happy for those who will meet him and also empathize with those who won't meet him just yet....there's so much childish behavior over at the other bbs....I'm glad we have this place [img]smile.gif[/img] and we expect a FULL report with pics!! lol

Hugs....Marci

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

...also empathize with those who won't meet him.

Yep [img]smile.gif[/img]

Michelle

xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Congrats Sue. I think I've congradulated so many of the winners at the fanclub site I can't remember who I did or didn't. Since I'm in the US I'm a little removed from the whole tour, soundcheck, meet and greet thing. I am really happy for all the winners and I'm looking forward to hearing/reading all the accounts and stories to come. Someone in a post ahead of me said this board was more mature, and being a mature woman myself, I appreciate it.

salomeuk

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chai:

And if you could get him to agree to be my new bear that would be good too...

OK Chai - I'll ask, but I can't make any promises, LOL!

Thanks everyone, you have all been wonderful *sniff* getting a bit emotional now cos people are being so sweet and I know some of you will be disappointed not to be as fortunate this time around.

Btw, Laurie, I didn't ask about taking Joanna in, wouldn't have the nerve - but Tracy emailed me and told me they discussed it and that I can! I suspect this is more for Darren's benefit than mine - you know what he's like with little kids, LOL! You'd never get that level of consideration from a "business-run" fanclub, eh? Not sure if I should be telling you this - hope I haven't upset anyone.... *worrying*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Sue! Seriously, I dare you to ask him. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] Tell him Chai wants to know... he won't be too shocked! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm happy you get to bring Joanna with you!

Hugs -- Chai

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by salomeuk:

OK Chai - I'll ask, but I can't make any promises, LOL!

Thanks everyone, you have all been wonderful *sniff* getting a bit emotional now cos people are being so sweet and I know some of you will be disappointed not to be as fortunate this time around.

Btw, Laurie, I didn't ask about taking Joanna in, wouldn't have the nerve - but Tracy emailed me and told me they discussed it and that I can! I suspect this is more for Darren's benefit than mine - you know what he's like with little kids, LOL! You'd never get that level of consideration from a "business-run" fanclub, eh? Not sure if I should be telling you this - hope I haven't upset anyone.... *worrying*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sue! It is so wonderful that you won. Please don't feel like you are gloating. I hope to live vicariously through your experience [img]smile.gif[/img] You will have a wonderful time and I bet you can take your daughter in with you. Congrats!

Laurie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12