Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chai:
    Poor sods don't even realised that I married Darren in the spring when they were busy fighting! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW *sends you sympathy I mean congrats card*LOL Do you ever get to see you hubby at all???

Kat

Twizzle

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kattitude:

LMAO it was a game move for sure..I was lucky to get out alive. I do get your drift too [img]wink.gif[/img] ..Yes well I dont think he will be marrying any girly girl!! Id keep a close eye on Dunc if I was you Terry!!

Kat
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I might just do that Kat [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

barbsg

Oh gosh, should I have a complex being one of *them* who posts on the DHBBS?

Never discusses religion on there
    Tries never to be negative, except when threads pi## me off - happens a lot lately
    Couldn't care less about Darren's hair - it's his!
    Is already married [img]wink.gif[/img] and doesn't think of Darren in that way either or Duncan (he is from Blue right?) for that matter!

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

The main reason I come here so rarely is because there's usually no one else around when I am.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345