Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Giggles* just come back from lurking

barbsg

on another BBS. Quite a nice conversation some from here are having over there, *wicked* [img]wink.gif[/img]

Anyway it's nearly midnight and I'm heading off to bed, should I mention I've also just had a bath? No room service though, had to make my own supper!

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 16, 2002 10:16 AM: Message edited by: barbsg ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't think who you mean with that one lol

Night, Barb [img]smile.gif[/img]

Michelle

xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Darren: I've just had a bath
    Fans: Ohh isnt he sooo sexy, isnt that amazing, he shares soooo much with us, *wants to bathe in Darrens Dirty Bathwater* etc etc

Male Fan post: Ive just had a bath [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Fans: so what?? we dont need to know your perverted habits.. whats that got to do with anything,back off loser!!

Kat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LMAO at Kat's reply [img]smile.gif[/img]

Michelle

xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL Kat thats so true but disturbing:S

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 17, 2002 11:54 AM: Message edited by: TerraKC ]</font>

Twizzle

That's so true Kat [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

I'm surprised that some of the DH BBS'ers haven't offered to drink said bath water yet!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

*eewwwwwww* anyone? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:

I'm surprised that some of the DH BBS'ers haven't offered to drink said bath water yet!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

^^ ewwwwwww is rite.. i think they probably have.. well someone did keep his flu infested juice cup and freeze it [img]eek.gif[/img]

Kat

Twizzle

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Laurina:

LMFAO! *waits for that to happen*

And I was thinking about these Jabba t-shirts the fanclub is going to give away... all of these people saying how they would never wash it if they won one... whereas my first thought was "Good God! I would love one of those t-shirts... better pick up some laundry soap."

Laurie
    I guess that's the difference between being a fan of the man or just a complete 'bunny-boiler' [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:

I guess that's the difference between being a fan of the man or just a complete 'bunny-boiler' [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

^LMFAO@Bunny Boilers.. how true that is!!! *Daniel Voice* It scares the hell out of me!!

Kat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mmm soapy.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I think we should inlist afwe shrinks for join over there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast