Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Hi

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, that is in the guidelines Jen and as it is I'll delete the ones where she has been flamed.

    Michelle

    xx

  2. #12
    Inactive Member The Best Thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    Laura, your reply is confusing [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Do you agree with us or don't you? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    My answer to that changes at certain times of the day, and when I read certain threads (on both sites, I haven't given up completely on Sony!), but I'm pretty much up on that fence with Jen! Both 'sides' have valid points and I take that into account, but sometimes, if I feel that a poster is making a negative response, I'll jump in and express my opinion on the matter. That's what I do best! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    I think we should take into account how Dyan would be feeling reading some of these posts about her, which in my opinion have gone too far on more than one occasion.
    *******************

    This is my last word on this subject and I'd like to say that I'd be more than willing to take Dyan's feelings into consideration if I thought for one minute that she would do the same for some of us....but I don't think she would or does.

    [img]frown.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2002 10:38 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Albee's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2002
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ROFL

    The ones hurting *so* many people in the past few years, are now fighting eachother !

    Feels good to let it out !

    Btw, this was my last post on this board as well !

    Love albee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •