Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've taken over the SOS [img]eek.gif[/img] LOL

Every thread down the board has 'last post by Jen' heheh Look at all those 'Jens'.. just makes the board look soo much nicer [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

LOL Sorry guys - am very bored & in the mood for sharing usless information [img]wink.gif[/img]

Twizzle

*cough* Board flooder *cough* [img]wink.gif[/img]

I was like that yesterday Jen. There was absolutely NO-ONE about and I had to resort to posting on the bloody fan club board!!! [img]eek.gif[/img] LOL

*hangs head in shame* [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    *cough* Board flooder *cough*

I was like that yesterday Jen. There was absolutely NO-ONE about and I had to resort to posting on the bloody fan club board!!! LOL

*hangs head in shame*
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

[img]redface.gif[/img] Board flooder - suuure *looks at your post count and compares it to mine* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Saw your post on the fanclub forum, I think you should post there more often.. just in the OT section if you dont have anything to say about Darren.. it was nice to see you on there [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Just dont think about flooding that board like you flood this one [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO j/k hehe

barbsg

Lol! Think there's some competition now Jen [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And you had th ehide to ask me WHY it took me sooooong long to register here. HA it's YOU.... ya scare the pants off me mate [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by *SPINNER*:
    And you had the hide to ask me WHY it took me sooooong long to register here. HA it's YOU.... ya scare the pants off me mate [img]wink.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

*evil cackle* Oh yes, I am the [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] in disguise, you're right to be scared of me [img]wink.gif[/img]

ps - that still is no excuse for taking so long to register here [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol

<font color="#000099" size="1">[ January 16, 2003 04:16 AM: Message edited by: Jen ]</font>

Twizzle

Well, I'm just glad that the Sony board seems to be working again cos I felt r-e-a-l-l-y uncomfortable posting on the f/c board [img]eek.gif[/img] I could just feel the knives sticking into my back [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL
    It's not that the ppl on there are horrible or unwelcoming or anything like that (well some of them are [img]wink.gif[/img] lol) but I just feel a bit of a fraud posting on his fan forum when I don't really feel much like a fan anymore [img]redface.gif[/img]

DarrensPassion

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    Well, I'm just glad that the Sony board seems to be working again cos I felt r-e-a-l-l-y uncomfortable posting on the f/c board [img]eek.gif[/img] I could just feel the knives sticking into my back [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL
    It's not that the ppl on there are horrible or unwelcoming or anything like that (well some of them are [img]wink.gif[/img] lol) but I just feel a bit of a fraud posting on his fan forum when I don't really feel much like a fan anymore [img]redface.gif[/img]

Terry, I can honestly say no-one would ever do that to you!! It's fine just to post on the Off-Topic board (Only if you want to). We really like to see you over there. (imagine a smiley face here cos I can't post another one LOL)

Janie xx

Twizzle

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensPassion:

Terry, I can honestly say no-one would ever do that to you!! It's fine just to post on the Off-Topic board (Only if you want to). We really like to see you over there. (imagine a smiley face here cos I can't post another one LOL)

Janie xx

Thanks hun [img]smile.gif[/img] I shall treat as my reserve bbs for when the Sony board craps out again! [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#000099" size="1">[ January 16, 2003 06:50 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>