Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Censorship

  1. #1
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    I don't like 'racist' jokes either Michelle but I think that as Janie's joke was taking the piss out of ALL 3 'races', I personally found it impossible to be offended by it.

    As to your last comment, I agree with that totally!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't like 'racist' jokes either Michelle but I think that as Janie's joke was taking the piss out of ALL 3 'races', I personally found it impossible to be offended by it.
    *****************

    Fair enough [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  3. #3
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    I can smell double standards being applied over there. [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Sorry if I did offend anyone with it over here btw - it wasn't meant to be racist joke, just a naughty one [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry if I did offend anyone with it over here btw - it wasn't meant to be racist joke, just a naughty one [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Janie xx
    ****************

    Gawd, now I feel bad [img]frown.gif[/img] *tries to explain myself properly* I wasn't offended as such and I did smile at it, but I think I was trying to say what you said about double standards.

    As usual I made a mess of it [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  5. #5
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    Sorry if I did offend anyone with it over here btw - it wasn't meant to be racist joke, just a naughty one [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Janie xx
    ****************

    Gawd, now I feel bad [img]frown.gif[/img] *tries to explain myself properly* I wasn't offended as such and I did smile at it, but I think I was trying to say what you said about double standards.

    As usual I made a mess of it [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    That's OK Michelle. I understand what you're saying. Everything's cool [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  6. #6
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It really takes a lot for me to offended, I was shocked by Janie's joke but I wasn't offended. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    Since Janie's joke was deleted I'm wondering if the thread with guy in kilt that was blown up by the was deleted too? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It got deleted? Oh bother...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Bromley's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2003
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry, can't comment cos I didn't see Janie's post, was it today? Been on a course all day so haven't been on line. There do seem to be a lot of double standards though.

    Joyce

    xx

  9. #9
    Inactive Member hippo girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well i never saw it either!! it couldnt have been that bad, i am not easily shocked either

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] *wishes she saw it*

    could someone email it to me??

    [email protected]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Bromley's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2003
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gawd, I must read all the posts before replying. Just seen Janie's joke. A bit near the mark I suppose but there are a lot more pervy threads on the FC site and they're not deleted. Did they say they were deleting it Janie?

    Joyce

    xx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •