Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

since i posted this on as many SG/Darren bbses as possible, can't miss one of my faves! ;D

http://www.entertainment.news.com.au...55Enbv,00.html

Savage Garden to reunite?
    May 22, 2003

If you thought Savage Garden had retired to the pop-music past, it may be time to think again.

Daniel Jones and Darren Hayes could reunite.

The band's founder, guitarist Daniel Jones, reckons it's only a matter of time before he and frontman Darren Hayes reunite.

While there's nothing concrete about the revelation, Jones says the bond between he and Hayes will one day be reconnected.

It's been almost two years since the band split after five years together and two successful albums that sold 20 million copies worldwide.

Jones said he and Hayes "communicate a little bit" and said the pair's bond, which began nearly 10 years ago, would never be erased.

"He and I have an amazing, wonderful relationship in the sense that it's a connection that neither of us can quite put our finger on it," he said.

"We both know it's there and I'm sure we'll both experiment with it again down the track, it's just a matter of time and what to do next."

AAP

It's probably horribly misquoted, twisted and a big fat tease but I DON'T CARE! IT MAKES ME HAPPY!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

*giggle* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmmm... me thinketh that is idle chit chat meself. I dunno.

<font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ May 22, 2003 01:49 AM: Message edited by: Laurina ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wooooooo it makes me happy too. I dont care that its just Daniels thoughts. Hes always stated that kind of thing since day one LOL

Now if I could just wap Darren into action my SG reunited dream would be complete!!

amazing connection.. amazing music.. why would any one not want it??

plus it would stir that DH obsessed lot up LMAO

Kat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*tackles Kat* [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] i say you and i get a nice bat and stalk Darren [img]wink.gif[/img] *giggle*

LOL i'm all about stirring up the masses...in a good way of course! *innocent eyes*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh that would be a dream come true. Daniel and Darren back together. Feel excited now. Oh wouldn't that be great if they did. I won't hold my breath cos it may never happen but I shall hang on to the possibility that one day it will. Feel like dancing at the moment [img]smile.gif[/img]

Joyce

xx

Twizzle

IF it's true, that'll be so awesome!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

*crosses everything and waits for the official announcement* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

DarrensPassion

OMG please, please, please, please, please let this be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I hope this is not some false rumour doing the rounds [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

*hands Darren the bottle of black hair dye and the earing*

Janie xx

<font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ May 22, 2003 06:28 AM: Message edited by: DarrensPassion ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd love for it to be true obviously but it wouldn't be the same...I mean can you really imagine Darren going suddenly back to the "camp" image of himself in SG and tossing away everything he'd just said and done (not necessarily the blond hair bla bla bla) but like...his onstage persona is just so different nowadays...and he'd just revert back to what he was? Of course I would LOVE it if he did...but I can't imagine him doing it.
    Oh, it's a negative kinda day lol*

xxSam

BarbT

In view of the past lack of accuracy of SG/DH reports in our wonderful media please forgive my skepticism....

I did however have a chuckle wondering if Darren is receiving many "Is it true" phone calls [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Am I the only one whose not over the moon about this news..? I kind of want to see what more solo Darren has to offer first.. not that I didnt/dont LOVE SG, but re-uniting so soon after the split? I just want to see what music Darren solo has yet to give us..

*wanders away feeling like the minority* LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast