Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: *ahem*

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] anyone?


    Darren Hayes: Hey Laurie.. well at the moment? Banannas. [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] Rice milk. Decaf coffee. Bottles of water. Doulbe Rainbow chocolate sorbet.

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ May 31, 2003 08:12 PM: Message edited by: Laurina ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL! *steals a [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] * [img]wink.gif[/img]

    CONGRATS LAURIE! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    You have no idea how much I was smiling when I saw your's and Janie's questions come up! At first I didnt think anyone I knew was going to have their quessie answered lol Then Janie's came & I was just as happy when I saw her quessie come up as I was when I saw mine! Then I saw your's Laurie, and I was over the moon [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Let's just say I was one hyper (HAPPY) little bunny this morning! LOL

    *edit* to say when it froze up and I couldnt get back in, he answered Sam's quessie which I didnt realise until I just read the transcript - so congrats to Sam too!!

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ May 31, 2003 10:17 PM: Message edited by: Jen ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nicely done Laurie! *tackles* *giggles*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awww thanks guys. I was just laughing at the bananna's bit actually. I thought was question was rather lame! LOL That's what you get for not having a clue what to ask and seeking guidance while at the grocery store. lol [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img]

    And to be honest, I was just glad I got the Warmest Wishes bit in on my question because there were so many feeling sad about not being able to say that to him, so I was happy that I could do that and that he saw it.

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ May 31, 2003 11:54 PM: Message edited by: Laurina ]</font>

  5. #5
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    Congrats Laurie, Janie, Jen & Sam [img]smile.gif[/img]

    As wonderful as it is to see familiar names it was also great to see ppl whose names I didn't recognize! Great variety of questions too.

    I stumbled out of bed at 6 a.m. and logged in *whispers* with no probs. I just sat back and watched (whilst trying to wake up properly).

    After I went back to bed for a couple of hours so I've just caught up with the transcript.

    Sad news about the hacker though!

    It would be interesting to know how many ppl made it into the chat room.

  6. #6
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kattitude:
    Sounds like the new album is going to be very personal.


    Kat
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    should be some journey then, look forward to it [img]smile.gif[/img]

    thinks of Where You Want To Be and the effect that song has had on so many fans...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah Barb your right it was great to see some names I had never heard of before. I thought overall the questions were pretty good.

    I must admit I feel a little hope for the new album, especially since he said he got a bit comfortable with the makin of spin. (Kat translates that to mean.. he knows it wasnt that good a album but the next one is waaaaay more personal and much better)We shall see though.

    Kat

  8. #8
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kattitude:

    I must admit I feel a little hope for the new album, especially since he said he got a bit comfortable with the makin of spin. (Kat translates that to mean.. he knows it wasnt that good a album but the next one is waaaaay more personal and much better)We shall see though.

    Kat
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I believe (and I may be way of base here) that Spin was the right album for him to make at that time, I personally love it because it makes me feel good, happy etc.

    However, his journey bringing Spin and the TCFC tour to us and all that entailed has been an interesting, challenging and at times difficult one (based on things he's said in recents chats/interviews). I think the new album will show a lot more insight into the real Darren as he is now.

    Stops waffling on now because you're probably all wondering what on earth I'm talking about [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ June 01, 2003 05:25 AM: Message edited by: BarbT ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *says this over here as well*

    A big YAY from me to everyone that got a question answered [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I like the things he said about the new album and the "freeball" answer [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherish's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    517
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats Laurie!! And Jen and everyone else I've forgotten - Janie!!

    btw, it froze up a few times for me too and also I got disconnected so during one of those times was also when he answered my question, I went through the whole rest of the chat thinking he hadn't answered it [img]tongue.gif[/img] Stupid Freeserve/server crap.

    I'm having fun finding links between freeballing/bananas/big crotch [img]eek.gif[/img]

    xxSam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •