Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: cloudy issues

BarbT

Do you ever visit other forums and feel there are many more ppl acting *officially* than you know about?

I am starting to get quite paranoid I think feeling that every word I type is being observed by the Big Brother I don't offically know about, yet I'm sure he/she/they are there.

Yes I'm waffling, it's been a long day and I'm losing the battle against eating nearly the whole packet of Tim Tams [img]wink.gif[/img]

Twizzle

Oh dear God yes Barb! I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. I was reading posts on the f/c and Sony boards and there are 1 or 2 (and maybe even 3) ppl who are 'acting' like they're offical. It makes me wonder, and this is aimed at the f/c forum, if there aren't 1 or 2 unofficial mods that we don't know about but that the f/c itself endorses!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wonder that myself sometimes, but if they don't like me being honest it's not my problem [img]smile.gif[/img]

Michelle

xx

DarrensPassion

Yes Barb, I know exactly what you mean!! I've often wondered about that myself. I'm sure it's that sort of thing the makes people very wary of posting stuff sometimes. Lately it does feel like there are one or two invisible mods who may or may not be overseeing everything that's written about.

Janie xx

BarbT

Thank you very much ladies for understanding my ramble...I am so glad I'm not alone!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    Oh dear God yes Barb! I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. I was reading posts on the f/c and Sony boards and there are 1 or 2 (and maybe even 3) ppl who are 'acting' like they're offical. It makes me wonder, and this is aimed at the f/c forum, if there aren't 1 or 2 unofficial mods that we don't know about but that the f/c itself endorses!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

*nods in agreement* AND to that I can only say that as Kat wisely pointed out a couple of weeks ago, I'm very glad that I am no longer part of that *clears throat* ... um, fun.

btw, does anyone else remember when the "reigns" were supposedly handed over to the f/c after the new flash opening and the new board went up? Somehow I don't think they were...... or not to the extent that we may have been led to believe at the time. *wonders if that made sense to anyone lol*

BarbT

Dyan that made perfect sense! I feel the same.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*solemn nod* I have heard reports of the same thing so you are not imagining things Barb *comfs*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
    oooh that wouldnt surprise me at all..

Kat

Twizzle

btw, does anyone else remember when the "reigns" were supposedly handed over to the f/c after the new flash opening and the new board went up? Somehow I don't think they were...... or not to the extent that we may have been led to believe at the time. *wonders if that made sense to anyone lol*

Made perfect sense to me too. *nods*

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast