Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    FFS = For Fuck's Sake [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, I thought is was something along those lines. [img]smile.gif[/img]

DarrensPassion

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    Gawd, I just read a reply in that cartoon thread which almost made me speechless.

Michelle

xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

It completely baffles me how anyone could take offence at that picture in that thread!! I mean it's just a cartoon and a funny one at that!!

Janie xx

Twizzle

I think Oni summed it up when she said "I always get the impression that things are said with the thought that somehow Darren might be reading it".

In a nutshell methinks!

Some ppl are SOOOOOOOO bloody stupid! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

DarrensPassion

Even if he does read it, I would think he'd find it funny anyway, so I don't know what the deal is with their silly replies [img]confused.gif[/img]

Janie xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
    Even if he does read it, I would think he'd find it funny anyway, so I don't know what the deal is with their silly replies [img]confused.gif[/img]

Janie xx

i agree Janie [img]smile.gif[/img] I think he would get a good hoot out of that cartoon. I'm still laughing over it now! LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OMG you guys, share with the rest of the class! [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL What was the cartoon, what was said and what was Barb's thread that got lame replies?! PM me if nessesary! ;P~~~~~~~ *giggle* *is dying of curiousity*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

here yah go Steen. Sorry, lol. ... should have posted this earlier.

fc02f035

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OMG!!! *HOWLS* XD XD That's HILARIOUS!! hee hee! Can i post that on the SG BBS?? I am sure everyone would get a total kick out of it! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Do some people on the FC bbs have a problem with the cartoon? @_@ I mean ok it might not be funny for everyone but i think it's pretty clever LOL

Disco Biscuit

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think you asked a legitimate question that should be answered so that people understand who is doing what over there. Right now... people just do not know and that is not a good thing.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps considering some of the immature behavior as has been discussed, complete honesty might not be able to be handled by those of immaturity.

On the whole most people seem pretty sensible, it's just the "silly and loud" minority that's getting heard. Frustrating I know.

I wonder if sometimes the silly bums behave the same way in real life!

Amanda

BarbT

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Disco Biscuit:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think you asked a legitimate question that should be answered so that people understand who is doing what over there. Right now... people just do not know and that is not a good thing.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps considering some of the immature behavior as has been discussed, complete honesty might not be able to be handled by those of immaturity.

On the whole most people seem pretty sensible, it's just the "silly and loud" minority that's getting heard. Frustrating I know.

I wonder if sometimes the silly bums behave the same way in real life!

Amanda

and perhaps the *sensible* ones post less and less now because they can't be bothered.

I think it's important to know who is doing what because taking this along a whole different road now, who has access to the information provided when joining up (and I don't just mean user names/passwords, I mean information that identifies you and where you live etc)....well you can wonder that about almost all sites on the internet can't you, especially all the messageboards/forums you belong to?

<font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ June 05, 2003 08:18 PM: Message edited by: BarbT ]</font>