Thread: Happy Holidaze

EllaNoise

To all of the former members of the Runaways, The people who run this great site, and to all the members of the message board and to all my friends.... Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy (& Safe) New Year... [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

My Christmas list:
    1. A. a puppy
      B. a printer
      C. a new guitar
      D. World Peace

Not necessarily in that order.

Happy Christmas EllaNoise and anyone else who reads this!
    Jingle Bell Rock!!
    [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/person.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

EllaNoise
    For My Christmas Gift I recieved a very nice Christmas E-mail from Victory Tischer-Blue... How cool is that???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Happy Holidaze to everyone here!
    I am new to the boards, and I LOVE THE RUNAWAYS!
    I noticed that people were saying what they got for X mas, I got some cool e mail cards from the People who Run the site, (Ive known them for years! They are so kewl!), I got my Cherie calender, along with a nice card from her manager, and I got a Really sweet e mail graphix card from Joan and Kenny!
    Hope you had a good one............

Trick or Treat....
    The Enchanted Grinch [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

EllaNoise

Well My Friends We Come To The End Of Another Year, Physically I feel A Little Older, But Mentally I'm Still A Kid, So To All The Kids Out There I Want Ta Wish you All A Happy New Year, May We use Our Brains And Our Hearts To Make The World A Better Place To Visit For The Next Generation... Peace And Love, Roger & Julie