Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Charlie
    I guess you know you have to wait for it to ask for your chat name or you wouldn't have gotten in.
    Just type your thoughts and use your own enter key. Maybe there was a problem when you were there because it worked real well last night! There are action options you can use for common statements like 'be right back' etc. Other options available too. I went there a while back just to practice because I don't usually chat anywhere.
    I'll meet you there sometime. It would be fun to chat with ya!
    Later dude.
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

EllaNoise

I also had a good time last night... C-Man if ya see me on the board pm me and we'll see if we can't walk ya through that chat room...Its kinda weird typing a brief message then looking up to see that the others have went onto another tangent, but thats the fun of trying to keep up...Danger Man, I'm glad ya liked my doodles and
    rhymes, it was one o those that was easy to start but had no idea where was going...Sandy, we are eagerly waiting for you to check in with us, I think it is so cool that you would take the time to check in with your fans, because even after all these years we still care about the members of the Runaways. as always when I leave, I Bid you all Peace

Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

The 3 of us were in Cherie's chat room last night too charlie. Wish you could've been there! Maybe next time?
    EllaNoise, all I am saying is, it is very cool that you met the gals and got their autographs!
    I had tons of fun with you and NewYorkJettster chatting last night and loved the poem!
    Your friend,
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gus, I'll need some help on the chat thing. Maybe an email with bullet points. I got to the chat room once with NJY but I had a hardtime entering and sending comments. I missed the boat for sure.
    Any tips would be welcome. Let me know the nextime the gang is checking in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12