Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey thanks for all the info on the dvd. I got mine today and it is great. This site always has good news and now I will come back here for Lita news. You have the albums and lyrics and dvd and news, is there any chance of reopening the official site?

You are very cool. Chico

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I FINALLY received my Lita dvd and I must say it was WELL worth the wait! I saw many of the music videos for first time ('Lisa," Larger Than Life," and "Hungry.") They are all awesome. I really enjoyed the interviews as well. I would recommend this dvd to anyone that is even the slightest Lita Ford (or Runaways) fan -- you won't be disapointed! Lita Ford is, by far, one of THE most talented and beautiful artists of all time!!!!! Keep rockin' Lita!

<font color="#ff00ff" size="1">[ November 24, 2003 08:06 PM: Message edited by: garyg660 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I got my DVD today, and I have to agree it is fantastic. This DVD is worth it just for the unreleased video "Playing With Fire". The whole DVD was well done and crystal clear. A great tribute to Lita and her music. We love you Lita!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I going to get a copy asap. I wish it had the Mercury stuff too. I love the "Out for blood" and "Dancin' on the edge" stuff best.