Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Cinci

  1. #11
    Inactive Member hour_of_darkness's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    506
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey RussMoney,
    I sold ya tickets to the Atlanta Show right outside the venue. If you need tickets to the Jacksonville show, let me know! haha. I've got two I'm trying to get rid of.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member RUSSMONEY's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2004
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    haha...I think I'm good...little bit too far of a drive for me for a Tuesday...Thanks though!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Pop Thuggery's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2005
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was at that show...yeah.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member tommy gun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i was there to did anyone go to the radio show at willis music in florence i was there as well i met mike and johny outside and got a picture with both of em i showed my sxdx tatt and mike was realy cool....did you guys remember at the show someone spit in mikes face and his exact words were i outa take you out back and fuck you in the ass homeboy....i thought it was a great show i seen em a ton of times.....

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Pop Thuggery's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2005
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I remember that and they didn't spit in his face, I didn't think. I know that the guy I was standing next to flipped him off and he was like "I'll beat the fuck out of you." and then made the whole announcement about disrespect and so forth.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member sandnash's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was at the show, what happened was that some dude spit on Mike, and Mike got pissed and said something like "don't do that man, how would you like it if I took you outside and fucked you up your ass" but he said it in the most pissed off way, and rightly so. Spitting on people is nasty.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member babyblue71's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Pop Thuggery:
    Yes, I remember that and they didn't spit in his face, I didn't think. I know that the guy I was standing next to flipped him off and he was like "I'll beat the fuck out of you." and then made the whole announcement about disrespect and so forth.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">What was said in this announcement? Details!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member babyblue71's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by sandrenash:
    I was at the show, what happened was that some dude spit on Mike, and Mike got pissed and said something like "don't do that man, how would you like it if I took you outside and fucked you up your ass" but he said it in the most pissed off way, and rightly so. Spitting on people is nasty.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I agree. Anyone who spits on someone deserves to get their ass kicked.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member social_d_fan01's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    531
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    and anybody that spits in Mike's face needs to get their ass kicked twice if not three times!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •