Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Turbonegro

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jen415's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2005
    Posts
    641
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone seen them before? I've been debating if I should see them Oct 8th. I'm sure it will sell out, and last time I went to Slims for an oversold show it was a bit much for me.

    They just added another show at 4:30pm the same day. With the opener at 4:30, that means I can walk the couple blocks from work and get their in perfect timing to see TN.

    Which show do you think will be better, the early or late show? I kinda like the idea of seeing a rocking show right after work and getting home at a decent time on a school nite.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been looking forward to being able to see turbonegro. Im glad they are going through southern California. Oct 7th at the Henry Fonda Theater. Im defenitely going and you should check em out too. Great band.

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ August 24, 2007 10:40 PM: Message edited by: wolfpits ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member anotherstateofmind's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2004
    Posts
    180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i saw em live and would strongly recommend (advise!) you to go...i was pretty impressed....a total rockin show...of course it was sold out too back then and more than sweaty but its totally worth it....and i?m sure the times where you could see them play in small clubs like in the early 90ies are gone forever...

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ August 25, 2007 03:48 AM: Message edited by: anotherstateofmind ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jen415's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2005
    Posts
    641
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The club they are playing here has a capacity of about 650 people. It's going to be a sweaty show!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member nubus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2006
    Posts
    177
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Saw them about three years ago.Jen,you will enjoy them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •