Just found this-Hope it helps!
    lol
    devildog

LATEST NEWS
    Baltimore Business Journal - 2:38 PM EST Thursday
    HFStival heads to Baltimore
    Tim Lemke
    Contributor
    The HFStival will be back again this year, but like its namesake radio station, it will no longer call Washington, D.C., home.

The alternative rock concert, previously held at RFK Memorial Stadium, will be held at Baltimore's M&T Bank Stadium on May 14, according to tour-date information posted on Web sites of participating bands.

This year's invited bands are said to include Unwritten Law, Social Distortion, NY Dolls, Sum 41, Bravery, Interpol, Muse, Garbage and Billy Idol.

The future of the HFStival was put in question after its chief organizer, WHFS (99.1 FM), suddenly switched to an all-Spanish music format in January. WHFS recently found a new home at 105.7 FM in Baltimore, which has a talk-radio format during the day and plays alternative rock at night and on the weekends.

The station says it will announce full details of the festival on March 28.

The HFStival has routinely lured more than 50,000 attendees each year.

? 2005 American City Business Journals Inc.

All contents of this site ? American City Business Journals Inc. All rights reserved.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hell yes! that helps, it means that I have hope for more dates including Chicago, Indy or Milwaukee, woo hoo!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unwritten Law played at House of Blues Anaheim this week and didn't play the whole concert. The guitarest and the bassist walked out on the band after a big fight onstage. They finished without the guitarest and bassist, which is kinda weird.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by OldSchoolMom:
    Unwritten Law played at House of Blues Anaheim this week and didn't play the whole concert. The guitarest and the bassist walked out on the band after a big fight onstage. They finished without the guitarest and bassist, which is kinda weird.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">LOL, thats funny I just read a recent article about them still being best friends after 10 years of being a band.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

whoa. The New York Dolls? With Social D and Billy Idol, I think I may have to hit this one up. The last time I went was in 98. It's been one bad lineup year after year since. It's still got Sum 41 and Unwritten Law but I think I can show up fairly late and check out the bands I want to see.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Man, that sucks! I don't like any of them other bands. I guess I'll have to pass this one up, unless they invite more bands. Hey, I thought Blink 182 broke up??? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sickgirl62:
    Man, that sucks! I don't like any of them other bands. I guess I'll have to pass this one up, unless they invite more bands. Hey, I thought Blink 182 broke up??? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">oops, I thought it was Blink 182 not Sum 41, them bands are all the same to me... [img]eek.gif[/img] It's too early for me to post.... [img]redface.gif[/img] I'm going back to bed! [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sickgirl62:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by sickgirl62:
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">oops, I thought it was Blink 182 not Sum 41, them bands are all the same to me... [img]eek.gif[/img] It's too early for me to post.... [img]redface.gif[/img] I'm going back to bed! [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I'm wide awake and yes, those bands are the same to me as well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

they announced the lineup today. not bad.
    social d
    new york dolls
    foo fighters
    billy idol
    sum 41
    unwritten law
    echo and the bunnymen
    interpol
    garbage
    coldplay
    bravery
    and some others

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by SxDxTrace:
    Hell yes! that helps, it means that I have hope for more dates including Chicago, Indy or Milwaukee, woo hoo!!!!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Hell yes! If they come back to Chicago I hope they play at House of Blues.... I hate Congress.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast