Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Haircuts

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pknieval's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2006
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey-

    About a week or so I was browsing thru posts, and attached to a post was a chart of greaser haircuts. I should have saved it at the time but didn't.

    If the person who has it could repost I would appreciate it, I'd like to take a look at it again.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that poster was from Hawleywoods barbor shop in costa mesa. go to www.layrite.com for more info. you will find a link to his myspace page on my myspace friends list and that poster will be on there. my myspace page is www.myspace.com/oldschoolguitars

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ July 31, 2006 04:02 AM: Message edited by: wolfpits ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pknieval's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2006
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, that was easy!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •