-
June 30th, 2005, 05:02 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Any of you that are going to the Hoot this Saturday, take some photo's so we can check out what we all missed out on! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 30th, 2005, 09:19 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
July 1st, 2005, 06:41 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
July 2nd, 2005, 01:54 AM
#4
Inactive Member
-
July 2nd, 2005, 07:26 AM
#5
Inactive Member
yes of course I'm going. I always go.
If your going you better come say hello if you see me. I'm going to put my car in the carshow, if I get there early enough. They just sent me an e-mail today saying that my car was registered. I didnt read it until tonight...not much of a warning!
Anyways you might be able to find me by my car if is in the show.
-
July 2nd, 2005, 03:06 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I hope it will turn out to be bad ass
-
July 3rd, 2005, 10:26 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I'll be posting pictures at my plasticjesus site in a few. We had a great time, though they ended up not using the upright, but it was awesome nonetheless. No gory stories to share ....
-
July 3rd, 2005, 11:11 PM
#8
Inactive Member
It was a blast! I cant wait to see the pictures. I need to take my disposable down to get them developed before heading off to Austin tomorrow. Erika I just might meet up with you out there...I wanna see you guys play together! What night is that again??
-
July 3rd, 2005, 11:51 PM
#9
Inactive Member
We play on Saturday in Del Rio, the 9th.
I got my ticket to London today, I fly in with the boys on the 5th (leave the 4th) and come back on the 15th. Call me if you come to Del Rio, or at least let me know how long you're in Austin, maybe Brent and I will drive up there.
-
July 4th, 2005, 12:59 AM
#10
Inactive Member
soooooooo what they play?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks