Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is so irritating I had to post....I think we all owe it to our favorite band to do our best to screw this fucker over. Lets create fake ebay ID's, bid on all of this asshole's auctions (as much as you want, the more the better actually), and then just don't pay. Eventually he'll have to stop listing his bullshit auctions, cuz he wont be getting any $$$ for them. How bout it? I think I'll bid $100 on girls, cars, and loud guitars....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by StaffyBull:
    This is so irritating I had to post....I think we all owe it to our favorite band to do our best to screw this fucker over. Lets create fake ebay ID's, bid on all of this asshole's auctions (as much as you want, the more the better actually), and then just don't pay. Eventually he'll have to stop listing his bullshit auctions, cuz he wont be getting any $$$ for them. How bout it? I think I'll bid $100 on girls, cars, and loud guitars....
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">sometimes its not worth it because he may only accept bidders that have a payapl account registered with that user name.....beleive me we tried that here at sxdx and it didnt work

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bummer

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's f***ing despicable.

And the worst thing is that it sheds a bad light on this forum where fans trade their stuff for free to let other fans appreciate the rare and unpublished stuff as well.
    It's so wrong to try to make some bucks off of it and I reckon it's one of these pale kinds who have no life other than sitting in front of the computer all day long, d'loading every show by every frikkin' artist he can get his greasy hands on.

And the bit about him being friends with the band is just a bunch of bull because no artist gives away the right to print and distribute a bootleg concert or is there?

I'm not saying that it's a newbie who did it, but in the last few weeks I've seen too many new forum members and their only posting has been "can I have access to the g-mail account?" and once they have the data, they are not seen again in this forum...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by lostheart:
    It's f***ing despicable.

And the worst thing is that it sheds a bad light on this forum where fans trade their stuff for free to let other fans appreciate the rare and unpublished stuff as well.
    It's so wrong to try to make some bucks off of it and I reckon it's one of these pale kinds who have no life other than sitting in front of the computer all day long, d'loading every show by every frikkin' artist he can get his greasy hands on.

And the bit about him being friends with the band is just a bunch of bull because no artist gives away the right to print and distribute a bootleg concert or is there?

I'm not saying that it's a newbie who did it, but in the last few weeks I've seen too many new forum members and their only posting has been "can I have access to the g-mail account?" and once they have the data, they are not seen again in this forum...
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">very true....we should limit the amount of people that can get access to the gamil accounts....or only trade to people with a certain amount of posts...just some of my thoughts

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i can understand limiting to posts, but seriously guys... limiting to newbies? I was lucky enough to have a friend tell me about this site and I feel fortunate he did. But even tho I'm a newbie to the group I would never do what this shmuck has done, and I'm sure the majority of newcomers to this forum would abide. At most I enjoy the fact that this board is all inclusive and had I come on and been ignored or neglected from the top notch audio material that has been posted on the gmail account I don't know how interested I would have been. Don't make it a "clique" gang. On the other hand, I did report the ass to ebay after purchasing my ipod. Doubt it'll do any good, but at least now I can screw with him. hehe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by LuckyNumber13:
    i can understand limiting to posts, but seriously guys... limiting to newbies? I was lucky enough to have a friend tell me about this site and I feel fortunate he did. But even tho I'm a newbie to the group I would never do what this shmuck has done, and I'm sure the majority of newcomers to this forum would abide. At most I enjoy the fact that this board is all inclusive and had I come on and been ignored or neglected from the top notch audio material that has been posted on the gmail account I don't know how interested I would have been. Don't make it a "clique" gang. On the other hand, I did report the ass to ebay after purchasing my ipod. Doubt it'll do any good, but at least now I can screw with him. hehe
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">true...maybe we should limit to posts but we really have to think about it

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by LuckyNumber13:
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I agree that generally dismissing newbies is dead wrong...it's always great to have new people join the community.
    See, when I started out here there was this trading tree going on, but since I was brand new I did not ask to join, but wanted to get more aquainted with the board and its people before I actually ask to be part of something.
    Tempers are currently hot and high with this guy who's "ripping" fans off via eBay, pretending he's a comrade of Mike and Co. but things will eventually cool back down again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looks like he is ripping of people with Ramones (rare tracks) that are burned copies as well. I wonder if he is friends with Marky or Tommy Ramone to put these "cds" out there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I guess he's friends with booth. And I'm sure he's got their permission to sell it to!:-)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast