Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have someone sending me private messages trying to get the Columbus on a trade. I think this is our ebay guy, so I'm not going to do it. I don't want to see it on ebay, after the guy who put it on dimeadozen asked us not to. It's my own fault, I messaged him first after he posted about trading shows. But everything he's got for trade is the same stuff for sale on ebay. Coincidence?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i hate ebay bitches. I bought a copy of the another state of mind dvd a while ago which was portrayed to be a real copy, then the fucker mailed me (like 2 weeks later) a fucking dvd-r. If a wanted a copied version i would burned it myself with my own dvd burner.

And it wasnt even a newly burned one, you could tell it was used, and it was burned with some stupid tv-based phillips burner.

Reporting to ebay does do something, but they rarley get to it until the auction is over and money has already been sent.

I know this has no real input but i just remembered about this and needed to vent. [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by cc327:
    I have someone sending me private messages trying to get the Columbus on a trade. I think this is our ebay guy, so I'm not going to do it. I don't want to see it on ebay, after the guy who put it on dimeadozen asked us not to. It's my own fault, I messaged him first after he posted about trading shows. But everything he's got for trade is the same stuff for sale on ebay. Coincidence?
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Yeah, same here! I've gotten a PM about a trade as well...could be coincidence, but who knows?!?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wrote to this guy on Ebay & told him that I was going to write to every sucker bidding on he's "album" that they can download it for free from me. Here's his reply;Hey "Krister"

When you set up a buyer account with ebay.. you either have to leave a credit card on file, or a valid email address that has all of your billing info.

My lawyer is filing charges against you, and any party involved with your little fraudulent activities, and harrassments you have been involved with.

I may lose my seller's account for bootlegs, but because there are no rights or licensing to any of the cds I sell, at least I am not going to jail like you!!

Dumbfuck!

Since when do you go to jail for reporting people who sells bootlegs on Ebay?:-)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

This guy is such a poor bastard! [img]mad.gif[/img]
    We should start a website to blame guys like him!

www.dontsellbootlegsonebay.com or so [img]wink.gif[/img]

would be funny, wouldn't it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bought the same "Another State of Mind" DVD and was quite bummed out to find a used DVD-r. I was damn excited to see it released on DVD! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by punk77:
    I wrote to this guy on Ebay & told him that I was going to write to every sucker bidding on he's "album" that they can download it for free from me. Here's his reply;Hey "Krister"

When you set up a buyer account with ebay.. you either have to leave a credit card on file, or a valid email address that has all of your billing info.

My lawyer is filing charges against you, and any party involved with your little fraudulent activities, and harrassments you have been involved with.

I may lose my seller's account for bootlegs, but because there are no rights or licensing to any of the cds I sell, at least I am not going to jail like you!!

Dumbfuck!

Since when do you go to jail for reporting people who sells bootlegs on Ebay?:-)
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">LOL - this guy probably doesn't even have the dough for a busride, let alone a lawyer!
    Mouthing off from his shitty room in his parents house...I really hope eBay is cancelling his membership.
    Btw...can you post a link to one of his auctions? I wanna see for myself...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast