Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by StaffyBull:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by Playpen Sxdx:
    Hey staffy bully, i have already started on what you proposed
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">So how'd it go?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">This guy keeps on selling them...eBay has done nothing so far and I doubt that they will do anything about it.
    Gee, every item sold earns eBay some cash.
    Now if someone would inform Social D's management about this imposer/bootlegger and they'd get involved I suppose this guy is getting kicked out asap!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I did report all his bootleg SxDx Cds to ebay last week and I didn?t even get a reply from them.
    This really shows how much ebay is concerned about bootlegs and counterfeit stuff, haha! Just take a look at the german ebay, out of all the vinyl SxDx records that are sold there, I suppose 95% of them are counterfeit bootlegs (mainly Somewhere, Social Distortion and White light). So is ebay doing anything about it? Hell no, of course not.

Anyway, I also did report his new auctions (3x Lost tracks and 1x Girls,cars) again to ebay, let?s see what happens this time...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it's a sad state of affairs when a dirtbag parasite like this can get away with ripping off SD. hopefully someone with their management team reads this and sicks a lawyer on his ass.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I emailed him and said that if he's going to sell bootlegs, could he at the very least not use artwork from SxDx.com - like the Hootenanny cover. Here's the response:

"I had no idea they came from your site. I googled for SD pictures and these came up (around page 22.) But No Problem, once these listings end I will use other artwork (working on my own.) Sorry, I'm just hella broke trying to put myself trough College. I work 1 crappy job that just sucks and pays practically nothing, I go to school full time, and this ebay stuff helps out a little, although when you factor in the time consumed it almost breaks even. Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused. Will change the artwork once these end and relist with new."

I guess he's not taking any ethics classes...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey KoF....wrong guy....we are debating on the guy that is selling the lost tracks and other boots not the guy that is selling the hoot

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This guy also has at least two copies of his patched together "Lost Tracks 2" up for auction as well.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567